Another cool game score from Gravity Music

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Gravity Jim, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Gravity Jim

Gravity Jim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Commercial music producer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Hi, I'm Jim Bordner. You may remember my organized noises from such terrific games as Zombieville USA and OMG! Pirates!

Well, we've just completed another cool game soundtrack for developer Charles Ng, who is putting the finishing touches on a "cooking" game and wisely chose Gravity for his audio needs. Charles has a great art style going, and the game music supports it in a very hip way. I'm happy and Charles digs it, too.

Drop me a note to hear the tracks.

In related news, I'm working on music for the next Mika Mobile game, which will be out soon. I've seen the animations for the new game as I've been working on the score, and I can tell you two thing: it's quite a bit different from previous MM games in content, but retains the super-fun art style that has made their previous games hits. It's gonna be awesome.

It's been a busy summer, but I've still got time for you. If you're looking for music carefully composed in virtually any style, check out the website at www.gravitymusic.com and drop me an e-mail.

2. tanquan

tanquan New Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Could you post picture of this game?

Also are you selling the source code also?

3. Gravity Jim

Gravity Jim Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Commercial music producer
    Santa Rosa, CA
    There's no source code. I make music.

Is this a wrong number? :)