indieapps.kr HM2

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Indieapps.kr, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Indieapps.kr

Indieapps.kr Member

Feb 17, 2010
    hi, new update coming soon for heavy mach 2 suggest you to buy and im the developer so comments to me please. cheers

IA APPS DEV

2. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I would love to, and have tried on many occasions, however your election of requiring the most recent version of the firmware in order to download has made this impossible. I've tried to purchase your game at least 3 times. I was a fan of HM1 and really wanted to support your sequel. I even tried to buy it when it was 2.99. Something to consider, since I can't imagine I'm the only one, which may mean your missing out on a potential revenue simply because those interested CAN'T download your game.

3. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    hey! i've played for so many hours to this game...will my progress be deleted?:(

4. RayLancer

RayLancer Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I absolutely love Heavy Mach 2. What is going to be in this new update that's coming?

5. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    can we have teleporter? i mean, when you start going deep and when you go back to command center with the airlift, can we airlift back???? :D also, increase some rarity drop rate