Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Minesap

Minesap Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Youtube
    Inside the canyon where 2.0 lies.
    I think that the level looks a bit mismatched with the colours :( I personally choose to stick to a colour theme that works well with certain colours. But it looks incredibly hard. Good job Nox :D

2. hightower820

hightower820 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2014
    It's nice too know that someone thinks it's hard.
    I'm looking at you Sumsar with your crazy "9 star recommendation" >:C. *mumbles* Breaking my streak of demon levels... AHEM.

3. Minesap

Minesap Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Youtube
    Inside the canyon where 2.0 lies.
    Hi Robtop! Can you please rate me and Viprins Blast Processing levels?
    They are original After the sneak peek part :) Please rate them <3

My Blast Processing:
    ID: 2243957
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1yvYqy0d5w
    Video with music edited: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBu0knMmRf8&list=UU-wCRsWTbLN97iuTsDlP-FQ

Viprins Blast Processing:
    ID: 2234186
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDbuCruG7ZU
    Video with music edited: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41ADYzbE2Co

Me and Viprin both worked hard on them :D

4. Polarmanzues

Polarmanzues Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2014
    I'm thirteen,(almost fourteen :3) what do you want
    Birch wood, please, I don't need no stalkers on my
    Yeah, but there will be the problem with bias. If there's one creator who you know and are friends with, their levels might get featured without deserving it… just fair warning. :)

5. DemonMaker

DemonMaker Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Don't Worry Polar I'm Not Like That But I'm Sure Rob Top Won't allow Users To Rate There Own Levels And Problaby Only A Sertain Amount Of Rates A Day. Am I Right Rob Top? :)

6. Tomahawk099099

Tomahawk099099 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2014
    Thx I will consider this I will make a lvl based off elements like Ice fire rock sea lava and name it force of nature or killer elements or etc (name some ideas from reposting)(btw I'm limited serverly on my phone so I will not reply often :(

7. Tomahawk099099

Sep 21, 2014
    Haha the answer is yes

8. Polarmanzues

Polarmanzues Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2014
    I'm thirteen,(almost fourteen :3) what do you want
    Birch wood, please, I don't need no stalkers on my
    New ideas!

1. An orange zigzag portal to make us bigger

2. Reflective blocks, like maybe ice blocks or something, just for pizzazz

3. Backgrounds that pulse to the beat (seems a little tricky)

4. A music composer for those of us who can't find a decent one, or can't figure out how to post to newgrounds. (sounds the hardest of them, though)

5. Layering transfer, like from the foreground of a platform to the background.

9. Tomahawk099099

Sep 21, 2014
    Ok bigger is a good idea but the pulse u can do alone with bg but it's tricky but u can

10. KFA

KFA Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2014
    :noitacoL
    A couple of things I'd really like in the game are:

1. A search feature for online levels where you can search for a specific star rating (1-10)
    2. Power ups, one could be shield mode where you can pass through 1 spike/wall or another could be double jump for say 5 seconds... Just a couple of ideas that it would be super awesome to see in the game.

Also quick question RobTop, are you adding any new colours for icons in this update? May I suggest dark green and brown? That would be really cool. Thanks!

11. Geodasher

Geodasher Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Geometry Dash
    In the Toxic Sewers :0
    I don't think power ups would really work, it would make it a bit too easy I think, but being able to search for a specific amount of stars is a great idea!

12. KFA

KFA Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2014
    I'm not trying to say about having like 10 powerups in each level, maybe just one of each in a level (a maximum of 2) cos then I agree it would be too easy! Or maybe if the double jumping power up only lasts say 3 seconds instead of 5, it would still be hard but you could do a lot more with power ups! I don't know... Just an idea :)

13. geometrydashfan82

geometrydashfan82 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2014
    sorry but this would kill the whole game but robtop wont do this anyway

14. Geodasher

Aug 3, 2014
    Geometry Dash
    I don't even think double jumping would help in most areas, it would probably be more annoying than helpful.

15. KFA

KFA Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Hi RobTop, I understand you are really busy with the update and all, but I have just finished making a really big update to Cogworks 3 (it looks really good so I was wondering if it would be good enough now to get a star rating like Cogworks 4 did?)

The update made the level look almost like a different one altogether, but I wasn't that happy with the original Cogworks 3 I uploaded so that's why I thought it was update time :D

It would make me so happy if it did get rated (featured would be amazing!) - I wish that someday my name could be on the creator leaderboards :)

If you do look at that level, would it also be possible if you could rate Flight Of Space 4 too? I don't mean to bug you with it because I understand you're very busy so if it doesn't happen just yet, I'm OK with that :) Thanks for reading anyways!

16. DemonMaker

DemonMaker Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Hey rob top just had an idea for the update maybe making everything able to rotate and to b able to rotate huge structures that usually can't b rotated at once and also maybe when ur placing objects on a slope when you to tap to the left or right the object would move with the spike to make it easier to place them evenly and maybe so more obvious indicators for when the bass drops in the editor and to make it so when ur in the editor and c if u can improve the in game editor like when I tap out side of the level it dosent respond and maybe some more animation objects like maybe swinging saw blades or maybe animating death pits like lava and maybe in the editor a way to save a deatil or bulk of objects or even have premade decorations and also in the editor a way to make a start point with the level flipped backwards and maybe a portal that makes you have to go side ways and maybe a way to costomize the end of a level like change the blocks for the worm hole thing at the end and ways to privately send a level to someone for collabs and also when your selecting more than one object sometimes u select something u don't want to select and it would b Kool in u could deselect one object instead of all of them and starting over and maybe even enemy's like a spaceship that chances u while u file and shoots at u and maybe turrets and bosses or something and maybe costume backgrounds and floors and to have a signature made that saves so at the end of each level u make at the end of the music the signature is there and it also can adapt to speed changes and maybe higher difficultys than demon like levels like stereo demoness or just a higher star value than 10 and a way to send private msgs to players and make chats or clans that have combinded stats and there could b a top 50 clans and maybe have a building competition for a future update and include the winning level in the story levels and maybe a way to have coins implicated in online levels don't count unless the level is Star rated and having more trails for the rocket and more specials like the rainbow and premade letters in the level editor well I think that's it for now I hope you read this or at least someone reads this and let's me know what they think thank you. :)

17. Geodasher

Aug 3, 2014
    Geometry Dash
    Another idea: make your own map packs, or something similar.
    So that when you create a series of levels you can put them together so players can play the whole series.

18. Viprin

Viprin Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    I would like it if you could put your level list in different sections. Maybe you could make a v2 section if you made v2 levels. Also all the levels that are not in a section would just be shown under the sections.

19. KFA

KFA Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2014
    I like that idea - so you can put different types of levels in sections or category lists (it would also make searching for a specific type of level on someone else's level list easier to find) :)

20. Tomahawk099099

Sep 21, 2014
    That's a very good idea for 2.0 I hope robtop c this