9mm© & Dungeon Hunter: Alliance Mac ($6.99, $14.99 -->99c)

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by goiMot, Feb 13, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician

9mm©

John "Loose" Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren't afraid to bend the law to cle…
    $6.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    John "Loose" Kannon is the leader of a special team of hardened cops that aren't afraid to bend the law to clean up the streets.
    But when they kill a local drug lord's brother and steal millions in cash, Kannon's whole team becomes a target of revenge. Now Kannon has only one option: take down the gang leader that's hunting them, legally or not, before his team gets taken out first.

"An impressive action game that will keep you playing until the end" - SLIDE TO PLAY
    "9mm looks great, plays great, and its story will keep you entertained through all of the game's 12 levels" - INTO MOBILE

HIGH CALIBER ACTION
    • Dive headlong into stylish gunfights where you’ll jump, shoot and fire clip after clip in stunning slow-motion stunts to take out rooms full of criminals.
    • The action really comes to life as destructible environments splinter and explode from the gunfire.

ALL IN A DAY’S WORK
    • You’ve got a dangerous job on your hands, so arm yourself with an arsenal of weapons, including a pistol, shotgun, submachine gun, grenade launcher and more.
    • Set out to fight crime and corruption in varied locations like the Latino Suburbs, Night Club, Police Department, Rich Suburbs, Industrial Area and Mexico.
    • You’ll need to catch gang leaders and informants alive, chasing them through city streets and taking them aside for a not-so-friendly chat in the interrogation challenge.

THE FIGHT NEVER ENDS
    Go online to join friends and other opponents in Free for All and Team Deathmatch gunfights for up to 12 players on 4 different maps.

STREET BEATS
    A hip-hop/rap soundtrack that intensifies the tone of the game, including established artists such as:
    • Freeway & Jake One
    • Beanie Sigel
    • Apathy
    Featuring a special in-game appearance by Freeway & Jake One.

Don't forget to check out the in-game shop where you can purchase special items.

Minimum requirements to enjoy the game:
    - Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo or better (Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor)
    - 2 GB of RAM
    - Graphics: Nvidia 9400M or better

Visit our homepage at www.gameloft.com.
    Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
    Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
    Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Adventure
    Release:Dec 22, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

The most popular hack-and-slash RPG for PlayStation®Network finally comes to Mac! Delve into this treasure of a game tha…
    $14.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The most popular hack-and-slash RPG for PlayStation®Network finally comes to Mac! Delve into this treasure of a game that every serious fan of the genre needs to own.
    *** GAMING-AGE: "I like the dungeon crawling. I like the character customization. I like the loot. But most of all I like the multiplayer. With four players going at it, the battles become pandemonium and I love it. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance has everything I look for in a downloadable title." (85% - Great) ***

PLEASE CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
    This game is not supported by iMac and MacBook Pro devices equipped with the following video cards:
    Radeon X1600
    Intel GMA 950/GMA 3100

Immerse yourself in the heart of a unique online multiplayer experience. Face the world of Gothicus and its hordes of creatures alone or in teams of up to 4 heroes. The main quest, side quests, and the innumerable items to collect offer hours of play in a superbly modeled gothic universe. Push evil back to the depths of hell and squash the destructive ambitions of a tyrannical Queen... who was once your beloved!

- A unique multiplayer experience on the Mac App Store: team up online with players across the globe! Do your training and climb the ranks in the online leaderboards.
    - A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated.
    - A level of production rarely achieved on the Mac App Store: graphics and special effects rivaling classic games (console), smooth animation even during multiplayer sessions, and an immersive dark gothic ambiance.
    - All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero's development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor.
    - Enjoy classic and addictive hack 'n' slash gameplay with intuitive and accessible controls for instant fun and intense action.

System requirements:
    OSX: 10.6.6
    Memory: 2 GB [4 GB recommended]
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo with 1.86 GHz [Intel Core i3 with 3 GHz recommended]
    HDD: 2 GB of free space [10 GB recommended]
    Online: Ethernet or Wi-Fi
    Size: 543 MB
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Role Playing
    Release:Nov 10, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. sdmiracle

sdmiracle Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    how is Dungeon Hunter: Alliance?

i have DH1 and 2

3. Kplay

Kplay Active Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I would like to buy the games for my future mac but I only have a pc at the moment, it is possible to buy apps from the mac store with a pc ?? :confused:
    Thanks.

4. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    vmware...yes it is possible.. But such things are beyond the discussion in the forum..u can google.

5. AlienTOUCH

AlienTOUCH Member

Dec 25, 2011
    I'm glad i own a Mac mini.

Buying DH Alliance now!!!

PS: don't get DH3, its a piece of crap.
    DH 1,2 and Alliance are awesome.

6. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Grabbed Dungeon Hunter: Alliance. Should be pretty decent for $0.99. Huge fan of dungeon crawlers. The series was alright on the iOS (1 + 2 that is). Hopefully online play is decent.

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Just tried out DH:A for 30 minutes or so. Pretty great deal for $0.99 from my impressions so far. The game actually plays and looks fairly well for a dungeon crawler. Controls are definitely questionable though, especially since I'm using the mage class (as usual), and aiming is a big part. Impressed though after not expecting much from a Gameloft "console" title. This is what Dungeon Hunter 3 for the iOS should have been. If you're a huge fan of dungeon crawlers (Diablo, Torchlight, Baldur's Gate, Champions of Norrath, etc) like me, you'll probably have quite a bit of fun with this one, especially with such a cheap entry fee. Online play doesn't disappoint. The load times are fairly lengthy though.

8. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Me and my bro both grabbed DHA and were having a blast! We're doing the local multiplayer and its so much fun! Screw the story all those oh s**t moments definitly make up for it! Grab a friend to play with and trust me, its the most fu you'll have all week! :D

9. Teeohbee

Teeohbee Member

Jun 30, 2010
    Has anyone had much luck setting up a controller with these games?

Plugged a wired Xbox controller in and downloaded the driver for it but I can't seem to set it up properly in either game.

Both games ignore the triggers despite detecting them in the set up options. Also 9mm constantly think's I'm moving whenever I slightly touch the analogue stick.

Anyone had any luck?