And the most advance game is ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Max_TO, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Max_TO

Max_TO Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    I was wondering what idevice game is the most advanced game out there ?

Which game pushes the device to the limits ?

From what I have seen I would have to guess it's that free demo just put out of the new unreal game engine , but thats just a guess as I have no idea what game it is .

2. yongkykun

yongkykun Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    3D Animator
    Indonesia
    You guessed right. Epic Citadel is the most advanced game (though it's not exactly a game) on the app store to date.

3. Max_TO

Max_TO Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Have to wonder what the " game " will be like when they add guns and bad guys to the engine , will it lag like a bitch or will it run as smoothly as the sexual fantasies of the first couple of posters ?

4. ZEROFACES

ZEROFACES Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Househusband & Musician.
    Ripbum, Canada (seriously)
    #4 ZEROFACES, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    I'm only on an iPod 2G, but I'd have to say the best, most limit pushing games I have EVER played are these two epic, gaming gems:
    1. Envrio-Bear 2010
    2. So Long, Oregon!
    Something about these games' graphics, smooth gameplay, and just overall presentation go beyond any other iGame on the entire App Store. The twist at the end of Envro-Bear is especially memorable, I don't think I'll ever forget the first time I experienced the end of that perfect game...:)