League of Evil 1/2/3, $0.99 each

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by nightc1, Aug 13, 2013.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    This was posted by ravenous on the LoE3 thread. Figured others would want to know.

Also an update for LoE3 is getting close that will fix bugs and will add a new chapter or something. That's the only one I'm missing so I'm going to get it now.

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

LoE3 - is this worth getting? How does it compare to 2? Any new types of obstacles, more levels?

3. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Well, yeah, I don't know since I just bought it... but from what I've gleaned it has replays, ghosts, and a few other things. Currently it has 20 less regular levels than LoE2, but they have an update set to hit any day now that adds a new chapter so it could end up with the same number of levels or more than LoE2. Beyond that it sounds like it's a lot more of the same, but I don't consider that a negative. Difficulty is supposedly on the same level as LoE1 which is good since the main complaint on LoE2 was (I think) that it was on the easier side of things.

Not sure if it's new but this game is supposed to have moveable controls as well.

Whatever the case, for $0.99... given the pending update and all it seems like a no brainer purchase for me.

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

^^Thanks
    Still not finished with 2 and I was considering between Delta V and a few others for 0.99. If it's more of the same (which is not bad, because LoE2 is awesome), I guess I'll hold off

5. nightc1

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I went ahead and grabbed Delta-V as well as LoE3. It's strange how Delta-V completely slipped my radar. LoE3 though has always been a planned future purchase... I just was waiting for either a sale or to actually spend enough time with the other ravenous games in my collection that the urge to play would push me to buy.