[Free] Quantum Bounce - Awesome physics puzzle. No Ads, Pay what you want.

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Degneth, May 2, 2015.

1. Degneth

Degneth New Member

May 2, 2015
    #1 Degneth, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hi there, my newest game, which I have just released, Quantum Bounce, is a combination of puzzle and arcade with an emphasis on aiming and timing.

Weekly Update 1: Added 10 new levels and fixed several bugs.As the title mentions, the game features NO ads and no IAPs and you can pay what you consider the game is worth or pay nothing at all. We all know how annoying and intrusive ads are and how so many new games push the "freemium" model. Instead of doing that, I wanted to try something new and release the game completely free with the possibility to donate whatever amount you think it's worth in order to support me in creating future games.

I have worked almost 2 months on developing the game to reach a polished state that you can see once you play it. From the beautiful music and sounds effects by Nigel Good to the simplistic and clean graphics, Quantum Bounce, creates an enjoyable experience for both casual gamers and the more seasoned ones.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I would love to hear your feedback on the following:
    - How fun do you consider the game to be on a scale of 1 to 10.
    - How is the performance? Does it run smooth on your device?
    - What's your opinion on this "pay model".
    - Any suggestions or critiques?

I will be watching this thread for the next 20 hours, so if you have any questions of any kind (development or anything else) please feel free to ask.

Thank you for trying it out and if you enjoyed it please rate it

2. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    Your game is good in my opinion. The gameplay kinda reminds me with ULTRAFLOW, but this one more 'forcing' player to clear everything all at once. I like it because that's which make the game looks different from ULTRAFLOW. The IAP method that you used also similar with Okay? game which is the most kind IAP model nowadays. Good luck with your game :)

3. Degneth

Degneth New Member

May 2, 2015
    Thanks a lot. I'm glad you like it :)