Faction Wars 3D MMORPG coming to iTunes very soon (released today on Google Play)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Veraxon, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Veraxon

Veraxon Well-Known Member

#1 Veraxon, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    iOS beta version was just approved, should go live in a few hours on iTunes for iPhone 4/4s and iPad 2/New iPad. Remember that this is beta. 1st version font size are not perfect but we will submit upate fast

===

5-man Dread Basilica Dungeon Run on iPad 2 recorded by iOS core tester spartan.

This video is from iOS candidate to be submitted to apple
    for approval end of this week.

Game will be first available in Canadian iTunes (but all can do account there no matter where they live)

===

[VIDEO] Beginning of Starting zone on iPad 2

===

Faction Wars beta released on Google Play. Download it for FREE from Google Play NOW: http://bit.ly/KmJZyT You can also download for Mac & PC here http://bit.ly/IHABDw

FREE and DAILY coupon for 5 x Healing Elixirs / day
    Click here to get your coupon code now

We will wait 2-3 weeks and if all good we will submit for apple approval.

5-man Gem Dungeon Run by Defenders of Honor Guild [Player Video]

Catacombs Dungeon Speed Clear (player video)

2. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Point N Click movement? Also, would it be for the iPod's/iPhone's?

3. Veraxon

Yes it is coming to all iOS devices including iPhone/iPod 4

Movement is now with virtual joystic. In future we plan to add point ad click too.

4. Veraxon

5. Veraxon

6. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I've wanted to play a WOM sort of game before. I signed up for the PC beta but all the spots were filled. When the iTunes version is released, will we need our account information, or could I make a in game account?

I do not want to download just to find out I cannot remember my account information.

7. Veraxon

You can now immediately download, make account and play on Mac, PC or Android and use the same account for iOS version.

We just want to make better looking User Interface and add character customization before submitting to apple for approval.

8. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Came to ask if this will be submitted to apple tomorrow (Friday) but I guess not..Looks like another delay :(

9. Veraxon

We want to fix User Interface and some animations. Update on iTunes take long time so we can't to do it instantly like on Google Play.

Because of it we want to fix most important thing reported by google play player before submitting to apple to give best gaming experience.

[IMAGES] Facial hair and tattoos customization.

Post your opinion here:
    http://worldofmidgard.com/womforum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5176

10. xxteargodxx

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Well I don't know maybe it's just me but I guess I'm the type of person who plays mmo's that would prefer large bundled updates that give updates and fix all sorts of bugs and stuff on a monthly-bi monthly interval.

It's going to be quite hard for me to jump ship to this game with it taking so long to be released on iOS and with so many competitors I'm already playing on :\

11. Veraxon

New upgrade is now live on Google Play

12. xxteargodxx

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    So any news on when this will be released/submitted to Apple for release on iOS?

13. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Not gonna lie I don't appreciate how long it's taking to make it on to ios.

14. xxteargodxx

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Amen to that.

15. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    This game isn't good enough to be out to the public yet and its mostly a money grab for the time being with their in app purchases.

16. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix

They have had a full production staff (10+) that have been working on this title for quite a long time (and are months over deadline). I am assuming they are months over budget and are running low I see no reason why they shouldn't be able to get a little cash advance. I am guessing this is part of the reason they decided to roll over beta in to release because once they sell items they cant just delete them yet they are bleeding pretty bad.

I still dont think the whole no beta reset will work well for them in the long run. There will be exploits and cheaters that take advantage of the beta state like every game. The problem is instead of just being able to reset everyone like they should at the end of beta they wont. They will have to spend costly time trying to make things right or the game will be unbalanced and turn new players off.

All that said I am looking forward to the game for sure gl guys.

17. Veraxon

People who played previous betas had way harder that is it now. And those who play this beta have it harder comparing to final releases. With that said community voted on that and we agreed with them to keep level.

Faction Wars like is super fun already.

Of course there are still glitches in this beta but this does not stop people from having fun, creating guilds, playing solo and group dungeons etc

There are now well over 10,000+ installs from google play alone and game is growing pretty fast now.

You can download from google play here
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldofmidgard.WorldOfMidgard

OR for Mac/PC here: http://worldofmidgard.com/womforum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3960

18. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Please just submit it to apple. If Faction Wars is a beta then let ios users help test

19. Varking

Varking Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Stand Up Comedian
    North Carolina
    Apple does not let Beta Tests games/apps in their App Store.

20. Veraxon