Iescaper Room 2 stuck!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Imprisoned Butterfly 1, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Imprisoned Butterfly 1

Jan 3, 2010
    Hi all, I am in room 2 but a little stuck...
    I have a star but have not found the 2nd one, I have a round orange and gold crest thing, I had a frog and a dagger but i used the dagger to open the floor and get the crest and I forgot what I used the frog for but I did something and it disappeared! I have not released the sword from the stand...its stuck, or got up on the shelf, I have not open the box on the floor but I have opened the puzzle in the cabinet (I dont know if i got lucky, i knew some and guessed some of the shapes and numbers and it worked i think?). I found the monkey puzzle under the hanging pot but have not opened it because something is missing. I didnt get the candle lit but i found a paper on the cabinet telling me to light it with a flint?).
    After reading the forum I know i need to .....find the flint and light the candle, find another shuriken(star), remove the sword, get up on the shelf, solve the monkey puzzle?? Right?
    Any help or hints....Ive been looking and the same stuff for days...

I read a post that says "Okay im in the second room and i pulled the board up and had two ninja stars and combined them".... I have gone over the floor fifty times now???

I also saw people write "tried brute force method"
    Uh??? What? Pick at my Iphone??

2. juvaknin

juvaknin New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    very strange..
    i'm on stage-2 .. and the box-code in the cabinet not working to me..
    i'm tapping on the code box and nothing happening.. looks like a bug more then wrong step in the game..
    there is trick to "operate" this box-code inside the cabinet? it's just not responding to me.. it's stays on the screen when the cabinet is open.. and not getting "inside" to ask for the code..... ?!?:confused:

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
  4. juvaknin

juvaknin New Member

Jul 27, 2010
    didn't got you.. what i'm doing wrong?

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    He meant you posted this thread in wrong forum section. Moved it to gaming discussion now.