New icon in iPad settings Bug.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by songbird, Dec 14, 2010.

1. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Has anyone else noticed the new 'carrier' icon appearing in the iPad settings every now and then? It started happening after the latest iPad update and its occurring on my 3G iPad. It seems to be most likely to appear shortly after or while internet is in use, though I'm only using wi-fi atm. And then sometimes I'll open up the settings just in time to watch it disappear in front of my eyes. :eek: (see pic!)

*my apologies if this is posted in the wrong section of the forum, feel free to move it or delete it....* :)

Attached Files:

2. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    Hm...that's really weird!

3. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    ikr? And it literally just shows up and disappears whenever it wants (or at random times). Never seen such a glitch on Apple software before... :rolleyes:

4. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    No one else noticing this?

5. gotobednow

gotobednow New Member

Jun 14, 2011
    disappearing "carrier"

YES...has happened to me several times. As soon as I try to click on it, I can see where it gives a choice of "automatic", but that is as much as I can see before it vanishes.

6. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Well Apple are apparently unlocking IPhones. So maybe they are going to give people a choice if they want to unlock and they are testing out the logo's etc.