Delta-V beta testers required

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Chi, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

#1 Chi, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
    Hi all, we’re new to posting on TouchArcade but have been lurking for a while! :D

We’re currently putting the finishing touches to our first independent iOS game and are looking for testers to play/beta test the game for us.

If you’re interested then please apply using the following URL http://tflig.ht/P67OHe.

You can find out more about Delta-V on http://www.deltavgame.com, and you can also follow the game on @deltavgame.

Below is some blurb on the game as well as screenshots. If you have any questions, then please ask! :)

DESCRIPTION

A retro styled, futuristic combat racing game that will have your palms sweating in minutes!

Snake your way through the galaxy’s finest race tracks, and charge to victory in some of the coolest ships known to man. Quick thinking and faster reactions are the order of the day. Race tactically; throw off homing missiles with decoy mines or risk the tight fast route to pull a chain-boosted lead then claim your victory from the tournament BOSS as you take him out with a Laser blast…

Can you take your place at the top podium on every event and become a true Delta-V Legend?

FEATURES

★ Race against friend’s Ghosts in all 36 events – watch them crash and burn!
    ★ 4 tournaments split across 36 events, all with multiple routes to victory
    ★ 7 distinct event types including Race, Elimination, Collector, Time Trials...
    ★ 8 awesome offensive and defensive power ups (Cannon, Spread, Laser, Mine, Missiles, Fore Shield, Boost, Phase Shift.
    ★ Work your way through 12 unique ships, each with different performance, defence, and loadout capabilities
    ★ Advanced AI that is just waiting for you to slip up
    ★ Precise controls that have been designed from the ground up for touch screens.
    ★ A totally original, thumping soundtrack by (UK Industrial Breakbeat legend) DeathBoy
    ★ Cloud saving. Keep your progress across multiple devices.
    ★ Game Center achievements and leaderboards
    ★ Get that quick adrenaline fix or settle in for a full-on, nerve fraying session.
    ★ Full Retina support (iPhone and iPad)!
    ★ Universal app

SCREENSHOTS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I can't load the pictures (possible due to filter at work) but it sounds promising, applied. Thank you in advance for any consideration and the open beta opportunity.

3. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

It's a little worrying that you can't see the images. Hopefully, it is just a filter issue at work. If the problem persists, I'll try and post different links. In the meantime you may be able to see the image on the Delta-V website http://www.deltav-game.com (if you haven't already).

4. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
  5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Applied and the images look sweet

6. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    This looks awesome! I will gladly test it, thanks for the pm or I wouldn't know about it! :)

7. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    The images work now; they look good... I'm even more exited to be in the beta.

8. Linx550

Linx550 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
  9. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Applied ! Looks like alot of 2d fun! Can't wait to try and beat ianimex!!!!!!

10. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
  11. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words with regards to the graphics. I think the music is pretty cool too so hopefully you'll agree when you've heard it! :D

I'm still waiting for the Apple provisioning servers to start working again. As soon as they do I'll be sending out a beta version to begin the first round of testing.

12. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

I've just sent out a build for testing. Let me know if you experience any problems, or didn't receive the email.

Please remember to sign into Game Center in sandbox mode. If you have trouble doing so I found the following steps sometimes help:

1. Sign out of Game Center in the Game Center app, and quit the app.
    2. Quit Delta-V (if it's already running).
    3. Launch Delta-V and sign into Game Center.
    4. It should say Welcome back *your name* sandbox.

Hope this helps.

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Do you prefer the reviews to be sent through the app email?

I like the game and this has some cool mechanics and nice implementation, but there are things i'd like to point out that may need a little bit of tweaking :)

14. Chi

Chi Well-Known Member

15. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    The Delta-V beta testing is fun; it's a polished arcade style racer people will want to keep an eye on. Most of the screenshots and video posted here is somewhat out of date but give a general impression of play style. People will want to keep an eye out for Delta-V. It's a lot of fun to race against Game Center ghosts, which is unique to iOS racing games of this nature.