my best ipod touch case is my wallet

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by klarence, Nov 17, 2012.

1. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    #1 klarence, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    first, it's a free 'case', I'd already have my wallet.
    well, the reason why I use my wallet as a ipod touch protector is I can't find a suitable ipod touch case I want.
    I saw lot users of samsung note 2 ,their cases are really good, it's protect the screen.
    I just don't get the point, screen protector would affect the feeling to use the touch screen and retina display so I don't like it and most cases just protect the back and the sides of the itouch but leave the screen to the danger, it's strange.
    the weakness and the most important part is the screen, it's the only thing I want to protect when I'm not using it, so my wallet is the best choice.
    looks kinda weird hmm?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      14.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Hehe, well my iphone case is a really awesome sunglass holder. Attached is a picture of my iphone 4 with sunglass holder, with my hat, ampen hybrid stylus which is awesome with a hybrid tip which is better than rubber, and my external battery for my new ipad.

Attached Files:

3. Front view from my iphone. And yeah, I should have bought a game today instead of that soda pop!

Attached Files:

4. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    #4 Teknikal, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    I like the PDair leather book style cases I think they all come with a detachable belt clip although not to sure if they do one for the iPod Touch. I just think leathers the best all round protection short of an Otterbox or something huge.

Other cool ones athat protect are the ones made with d3o but their pretty expensive.

edit:
    Just looked and they do do one very similar to the one I have for my phone

Link

Have a selection of others as well.