Free and Unlimited Push Service is coming - Beta Registration!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Therealtrebitsch, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Therealtrebitsch

Therealtrebitsch Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2010
    #1 Therealtrebitsch, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    You probably all know Urban Airship, the only one professional Push Messaging service out there, but only a few of you have actually tried it due to their horrible prices. Yes, they give you 1 million pushes a month for free, but I have at least 3 apps which have over 3 million users and I am a small dev. If I used up the million users, I have to pay $1000 for the next million and that is only one message sent. If I want the pro pricing plan for my other users and/or I want to send more messages, I have to pay $2000 or more per month.

Now the solution is here.
    There is a site which offers push messages to an unlimited number of devices for free.
    Pro packages with additional features will cost from $199 to $1490.

We believe, that this is the lightest, easiest and best Push Service available on the net.

The closed Beta Test started on November 1., but if you are lucky, you can still participate!
    If you are interested, pelase visit https://pushwizard.com and pre-register on the site.
    Please tell us in the email, how many apps and how many users you have.

At the end of the Beta Phase all active participants will get a special package as a "Thank You" when the site is opened to the public.

2. Therealtrebitsch

Mar 2, 2010
    We still take beta testers!
    We offer you a service for free, what others charge you $2000 for and as a beta tester you will get our $199 feature package for free for lifetime!

3. Therealtrebitsch

Mar 2, 2010
    Last chance to sign up!
    We will start the beta tomorrow on November 1. 2012!

You don't want to miss it!

4. Therealtrebitsch

Mar 2, 2010
    Closed beta started!
    OP edited accordingly.

5. Cazooie

Cazooie Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Is the beta still available? I emailed administrators the other day.

6. Therealtrebitsch

Mar 2, 2010
    No, I started the new topic for not confusing things.
    Beta is over.
    You can register and use the service. The site will be updated and extended continuously.