iPad Gesundheit! (by Revolutionary Concepts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Revolutionary Concepts

Revolutionary Concepts Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    #381 Revolutionary Concepts, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
    Thanks Tarek. Glad you and your daughters are enjoying. My 2 girls enjoy also.
    I should clarify the spin-off won't be a video game or app and who knows if it'll happen but I have my fingers crossed :)
    Cheers.

2. tarek

tarek Active Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Even spin off videos are always welcome. I've shown my daughters the swampy tales based on the game and they really like it. Gives perspective and then as they get more adept at controlling the game itself they already know a bit more about the characters and stuff from the game.

Either way, like I said before. Brilliant game and many many thanks from myself and especially my daughters. It's great to hear your children love the game too! :)

3. farley

farley Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    #383 farley, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    I'm coming late to this game, just got it yesterday, but am LOVING it already! :)
    Played through about 10 levels on the iPhone yesterday, but I really think it would be best to continue on the iPad's bigger screen.
    One thing I'm confused about though, having read the last few pages here - does this game have iCloud support across devices or not? Coz I'm only seeing an unplayed game starting at level 1 on my iPad.
    As much as I love the game, I'd rather continue on the iPad where I left off on the iPhone, rather than start all over again.

4. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    what is the hidden achievement in new version?

and another glich is really annoying. all achievements i have alteady got show up in the game whenever i run the app.

5. staffordling

staffordling Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Great mechanics and great art style. I'd love to see more games like this get noticed

6. rptza

rptza New Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Gusendheit, can't kill the tel. Montero in stage 40

I got to stage 40, the last of the volcano, (I mean the stage where is the big hide monster and eat you with his long tongue) , in that stage I caught the three stars (with that I caught all the stars), but I do not know how to kill the two monsters

Someone know how to kill them?

7. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    Mad skills man! Getting through to the end is no small feat!
    Those two red terrors are taken care of in the chaos that occurs when you complete the level. Assuming you beat the Boss that is!

8. rptza

rptza New Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Do u have idea how to kill the big monster that kill us with his tounge? And/or how to kill thenormal monsters in that stage?

9. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    See above reply to your question on the Red monsters )
    As for killing the big boss, well that'd be telling. What happens at the very start of the level when you use the long grass? ;)

10. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    The update for this wasn't installing/downloading properly so I deleted it (planning to reinstall from the App Store), but it appears to have been removed from the App Store, anyone know why?

11. Revolutionary Concepts

Nov 12, 2009
    #391 Revolutionary Concepts, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013

Hi HLW, Unfortunately we discovered an apparent bug with iOS6.1.2 and some (not all) devices that prevents users from sustaining a connection over the air long enough to download very large Updates.

Apple know about this and are investigating. The interim solution was to download the update via the desktop then sync using usb but unfortunately so many people didnt read the upgrade notes (or didnt care for our 'excuses' ;)) that in the end we had to temporarily remove the app from the store until Apple sorts the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It is VERY frustrating, but hopefully Gesundheit! will return soon. Meantime if you have a Mac I have some promo codes for the Mac version if anyone would like?

12. pHghost

pHghost New Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Hi, I'd love a Mac promo code to see how this plays on the Mac!

Sent you a PM as well.

13. EuroNRG

EuroNRG Member

Jun 7, 2014
    HELP!

I need help with level 35... I can't complete it with all 3 stars :(

Any help much appreciated

14. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Now FREE (again after almost four years or so)!

15. Hero1981

Hero1981 New Member

Aug 26, 2018
    Male
    I recently discovered this game... amazing!

I've got two questions... first, what's on the 'locked' menu, between 'cutscenes' and 'become a fan'?

And second, I also need help with stage 35... can't work out how to achieve all 3 starfruit...