Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. georgedu

georgedu New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Dammit it all,,,,,, I hate this part, I'm stuck at where you have to fight the lvl 90 guardian rock guy for the "Final seal" to get out of the curse .-...... there way to hax,,,,, I have to use like 10 pots and 10 life pots and 10 ress on one of them and I have to fking kill 4 OF THEM WTF? What I really hate is that they are far range.....,, if there were combat like they should be I can use movement trick with my warlock .-.
    BTW my party is Warlock(MAIN) , Assasin, Priest

2. zaiant

zaiant New Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Hello

Good night,
    A few hours ago I finally finished this game (main history)
    Idont like the end, I doubt that certain
    I hope you can respond Some questionss

1> what happened to Frey (ELF)
    2> That is the real end? or if it happens again the story changes again this.
    3> the channel really die? (kiyan reality is an illusion, then the channel is alive?
    4> + plus there new party?

5> how i start this?
    6> kiyan's brother said that he would return, but not seen in history, (then continue where I4 end and begining I5? Or there are side missions that explains the story?)
    7> What happened to portia? (really existed or was just imagination?)
    8> anyone know how to get to the other villages?

X>What is that old swords blade you get in the end?
    XX>who is supposed to be giving you the sword?
    XXX>This character will be of I5?
    XXXX>When will I5?

THank youu
    Byee

3. Onoz

Onoz New Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Hey guys, which layer of Kiyan's memory is it best to grind for goods/items?

4. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    So I picked this up today. I'm not sure how the ai controls work. How do I send my dudes to attack stuff without switching to them?

5. Superatomic

Superatomic Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm with ya on that man..

6. SolangeL305

SolangeL305 Member

Sep 26, 2011
    After saving the elder orc guy, Im supposed to go "back" to Secret Sanctum 2. Any clues on where that is? I dont remember it and cant find it searching around near the orc village...

7. SolangeL305

SolangeL305 Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Nevermind to my question, found it... ugh

8. Vondoom

Vondoom New Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Bounty Hunter Craig?

Does anyone know how to get to Bounty Hunter Craig in Eldorn Forest 1? I've been searching for three days and I can't find him. He's the one that has you kill the vicious warewolf and Jeff the Wanted Criminal.

Killed Everything, I can't find him to collect my reward. I don't want to continue unless I hand it in. Please help :(

9. kipasman

kipasman New Member

Aug 16, 2012
    i try, but when i kill and reload, the boss was gone.. can u explain the details for the move? im using ios btw, maybe different or something idk :D

10. SolangeL305

SolangeL305 Member

Sep 26, 2011
    ok I have had not much trouble at all with bosses up till now, but I can't even begin to beat the elven ghost. I'm dead in two seconds before I even have time to use a improved Resurrection scroll on my mercenaries. I'm at level 100 with a black knight, Ranger, and and priest. I tried switching to a warlock like someone said to use that freeze thing, but it didn't make much difference it seemed. help?

11. timedblades

timedblades Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Gameplay is always nice, I just hope that by next time, they will overcome the graphic limitation of the previous generations. Its time to level up there

12. Jbatts

Jbatts New Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Hey just joined site

Hello I just joined this site.... so ummm I'm level 38 all characters got bk warrior and priest i'm on Lunatic Djinn .... heres the bad news... I haveno town I can get too. I saved before I entered the boss room and the worst part ... I have no potions and only 5 resurection scrolls any advice or is it game over for me

13. Austin Gaming Freak

Austin Gaming Freak New Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Real Gamer
    USA
    online pvp function is missing in Inotia 4, but overall i would say it is fine and a great battle game.

14. wiljun

wiljun New Member

Sep 12, 2012
    Epic equipment

Im stucked on the ice golem. But ill grind for the epic equipment. Thanks for the information. Although I got the desolator after the memory layer. BTW I also used up all my money upgrading my weapon to a color RED weapon, forgot what it's called tho. anyway thanks for the tip. It will help me a lot. I'll grind to layer 3.
    I have
    warlock (spec Merc)
    Warrior( main)
    BK (merc)

15. com2us

com2us Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    If you want the latest news of Inotia 4!

I just want to introude the Com2uS Forum where you can get the latest issue or news of Inotia series and all other games of ours!
    Of course you can share ideas and info with the players around the globe :cool:

Com2uS Inotia4 Forum (Click to visit!)

[​IMG]

16. killerkat68

killerkat68 Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Is there anywhere for you to store te items you aren't currently using?

17. crossx510

crossx510 New Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Best Char and advices

Hi i already played all the chars and know what stats are best
    leave all the other stats for dices.

Warrior Str=2 vit=1
    Black knight int=2 vit=1
    warlock int=1 vit=1 ment=1
    ranger = go all dex
    priest depends
    thieft/the other one dex=2 vit=1

warrior 2 handed sword
    black knight long sword+shield highest + better
    Warlock go for staff
    Ranger crossbow for a skill type
    priest its ur choice
    and thieft go 1 dagger(right) 1 long sword(left)

spots where there are alot of drops well i dont play like how u guys do i have been reading and all i have to say is it is better to get item from a enchanced treasure box than to kill mobs and i know two spot where u can just enter leave enter and wait for a ETB to show so yeah:D

i got every detail to go with and o yeah if u ask how long have i been playing maybe 3 days of game time

18. crossx510

crossx510 New Member

Sep 24, 2012
    nc pics i would like to know what is better to you i already have gems for free by my way of hunting those items have 17vit and stuff but my gems that i got have 20+ stats per gem and i have a lot of items with 4-3 slots each

19. stonedpanda

stonedpanda New Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Help **

im currently stuck at the Final Seal's center having to battle 4 golems.

the problem is, i only have 2 party members alive, and no regen scrolls, lamps or poitions

ive tried almost all the tactics for a 2 man battle with NO success.

is there anything i can do to get out of the Final Seal center to upgrade lvls or to buy scrolls

my players are all around LVL. 90

20. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Alright im in that mobile RPG playing mood so I decided to start this game.

Anyone recommend me a good Black Knight and Warrior build?