Universal Siralim (by Thylacine Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. ThylacineStudios

ThylacineStudios Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2014
  2. EnGeneral

EnGeneral Member

Mar 24, 2013
    #702 EnGeneral, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
    Interesting. I'd dropped the Iron Golem for the Blademaster, which ended up being a Nether demon -- I can see that with the right artifact setup it could be absolutely terrifying given its innate ability and ridiculous attack (via gems).

I feel three attackers with three support (an intercepter, healer and reviver) would be a great balance, but I've mostly leveled attackers except for the nether Unicorn Vivifier and Lich King (which can attack pretty well, too). The Granite Golem was too hit and miss for me, and I haven't used the Stronghold since gaining the Mouth of Hell. Pegasus would probably be a perfect unit to shield my squishier monsters if I could catch the particles - and also a Nether Egg to temper its survivability. I don't find the Vampire Bat's ability useful unless your creatures can tank a hit or two, anyway, which they're just not doing above realm 25.

I dropped my original Twisted Devil for a Doom Devil because it seems like it would synergize tremendously with some of the Pandemonium-gifted crafting abilities.

The options in this game are almost overwhelming. Impressive design.

I don't know. Feels like I'm missing something, like a balanced team, so maybe I should incorporate spells more. Thanks for the advice!

I'll read the changelog for the new patch now over a cup of tea.

add. ONE QUESTION - Could the Wyvern Airslayer's 'Sacrosanction' stack with a legendary item such as Warthog Fragment's 'Call of Tundra'? I understand it wouldn't be entirely broken as splash damage or spells could remove the full health status, I was just wondering...

3. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Abilities never stack like that, so if you have a 90% chance to dodge with Sacrosanction and a 30% chance to dodge with Call of the Tundra, the game would first see if the 90% dodge happens, and if not, it would then see if the 30% chance to dodge happens. The two dodge values won't stack to 120%.

4. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    I'm also at his level.
    My problem is that I can't find new nether eggs. Even on high levels (which are really hard to beat for me) and full 200% of the value you need to get higher resources (forgot the name)

5. EnGeneral

EnGeneral Member

Mar 24, 2013
    ^ I've only picked up one Nether Egg since the Castle Quest -- another would be nice, but they do seem extremely rare.

The game is unplayable on Moto E (Android) since the latest update - touches do not register so it hangs on the control startup screen forever. Hope this is fixed soon.

One more question: is their a strength/weakness between the five creature classes in this game? Could someone explain them to me so I can make a note? Thanks.

6. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    EnGeneral: I have just uploaded a fix for that - it should appear for you any minute now.

I have a solution for Nether Orbs that I think everyone will like. It'll be included in the next major content update, though that won't be out for another 4-5 weeks. In the meantime, you should know that Nether Orbs have a 200% greater chance to drop in the arena, since you might want to try your luck there.

7. Bewi

Bewi Well-Known Member

I agree that nether orbs drop rate is too low. One solution is too gather a team of Diabolic Hordes including the one that increases chest loot. Enchanting artifacts with the increased chest loot material helps too.

8. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014

Thanks for the hint :)

9. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    v1.2.4 is finally released for iOS.

During the long wait, I've been hard at work on the new UI. It's coming along very nicely so far and I think you're all going to love it. I'll be posting some screenshots here in the coming days so you can see what it looks like.

Yes, that also means the text size will be much larger.

10. Bewi

Bewi Well-Known Member

I love the double chest event !

11. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
  12. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Here's a mockup of the new Life realm:

[​IMG]

13. CalinR

CalinR Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Criminal Defense Attorney
    U.S.
    They're all lookin real nice. Game'll be even more polished visually, to match the polished mechanics and give it a nicer polished sheen that only comes from polishing things real well lol.

14. hrsta

hrsta Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Thanks for the update, 5 star review like always. Just a little problem: the game is a little more laggy after this update, someone else can confirm? Iphone 4 user here.

15. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Thanks for the review, as always!

When does the lag occur? Is it at all times, or only when a menu is open, or when walking in the castle or a realm?

16. hrsta

hrsta Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Just when walking in realms and in battles. In the Nature realm it's slightly better and in Death realm is a little worse. Menu and castle are lag free.

Actually is more of a slow-down than a lag. But not bad lke the one of some times ago.

17. Woodrith

Woodrith Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Hooaah
    Outerbounds
    How have I not seen this game before? Downloading now, gotta try!!

18. Dunan

Dunan Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Australia
    I encountered a bug during battle. I was pretty much just mashing the button to fast forward the text and eventually it came up with this error.

Attached Files:

19. ThylacineStudios

Jul 9, 2014
    Any time the enemy casts the Aftermath spell, there is a small chance it'll crash - about a 20% chance or so. Sorry about that - it'll be fixed in the next update. The screenshot is appreciated. Fortunately this is the only known crash I've heard about in the last few weeks.

20. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    i love this game.