TouchPets: Dogs - Will It Ever Come Out?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tap Dat App, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    So ngmoco originally promised the release of their awesome looking pet game "TouchPets: Dogs" in 'Spring 2009' but that didn't happen so they switched it to 'Summer 2009' and it looks like that isn't gonna happen either, so I am hoping that when they say 'Fall 2009' this time they actually MEAN IT. Because I really want this game and am so sick and tired of waiting! A recent post that shows a behind-the-scenes video of the social network going to be used in this game was recently released, so obviously they are pretty much done working on the game (since I know for a fact the social network thing is what was causing the major release date set-back). Any comments?

2. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Hey! Welcome to the forums!
    Just to let you know this is in the wrong forum, it would probably go under the Upcoming Games forum.

3. SilverScarab

SilverScarab Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    I have been looking forward to this game for FOREVER!

UGH I want this to come out too! :(

4. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Ngmoco has said earlier last week that the game and Ngmoco's FPS will come out very soon on Twitter

5. Tap Dat App

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Ok, really sorry about that, I'm still a newbie here >.< and awesome, I really can't wait for this game. Even if it is $10 I will still buy it cause it looks like an awesome combination of Pets 5 (don't know if anyone remembers that computer game) and Nintendogs!

6. prissy5

prissy5 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Hey Tap Tap I also have been waiting on this game and they keep saying we are not quite ready too release the dogs. I know for a fact that Neil form ngmoco told the guyss on the thread about FPS they tested it for 10 hours and where not finished with it yet. So now i am wondering do we have too wait for them too finish livefire too see the pets. It does make you wonder what is going on.

7. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    Well winter is after fall so..... They have one more season until they release it

8. Tap Dat App

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    yeah but they never said they were gonna release it in winter 2010? in fact, now it just says "coming soon" but it previously said "spring 2009" and then it said "summer 2009"

9. prissy5

prissy5 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2009
    They all so said that FPS and Touch pets where very close too being submited. But what it very close too them It has been months that it has said coming soon.