Ninja Boy Adventures ($1,99 > FREE) - Special offer!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by javikr, Mar 8, 2016.

1. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
  2. retrogamOR

retrogamOR Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2013
    This looks lovely.

I went to buy it when it was launched,unfortunately it's IOS9 only.And as there is a serious bug in Gamecentre on IOS9,there is very little (no) chance of me updating until Apple decide to fix it.

Feel sorry for developers & users that are effected by this.It's been 7 months now.

3. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Hi,
    Sorry to hear that :(

We are also expecting that Apple finally fixes this important bug that affects tons of people...

4. ramon31

ramon31 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Hortacultrist
    Australia
    As I've mentioned before in the Gamecenter thread, if you get the chance sign out of gamecenter and don't sign back in at all. All the games will work then. To get the option tho you might have to do a restore.

I've restored 16 times and on my 4th device so I've given up on gamecenter all together.

By the way the game is great, just like Bomberman.

5. VOGamer

VOGamer Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Great game! Huge fan of Bomberman. If I knew about it earlier, I would had bought it anyways. Any chance for local story mode with 2 players and touch controls?

6. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Hi! Thank you for you comment :)

At this moment we have no plans for a 2-players coop in Story Mode with 2 touch controls as we are working now improving the Battle Mode. The only way to play in coop in the Story Mode is using MFI controllers, but maybe in a future we can work on it. ;)

7. MasonHurst

MasonHurst Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Shame it's 9.0 only. Really limits your sales/audience.

8. javikr

javikr Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Yeah, we know that, but unfortunately we have set this iOS version due to some requirements on the Apple SDK to develop the game.

9. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Another sale!:)#

Still iOS 9!#