Feed Me Oil (+HD) ===> FREEEEEE!!!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by DelBoy2181, May 17, 2012.

1. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England

Feed Me Oil

Alexander Ilin
    iPhone Game of the Week and #1 paid app in the US, as well as many other countries. Thanks to all of our amazing fans! …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    iPhone Game of the Week and #1 paid app in the US, as well as many other countries. Thanks to all of our amazing fans! When hunger strikes, strike oil! Welcome to a weird and wonderful place where the land is literally alive — and it’s starving! Your job is to get the oil from the broken pipe to the mouths of the strange creatures. It won’t be easy though, as you’ll need to use all sorts of fun tools, as well as your brains, to solve the puzzles. Press Quotes "We can’t rave enough about how good the game looks and sounds." — SlideToPlay, 4/4 "All of this makes Feed Me Oil one of the App Store's best puzzle games." — Modojo, 5/5 Stars "...this game is definitely fun and it's always satisfying to watch your black oil slurp its way into the mouth of a strange, big-eyed, oil-craving cartoon land-creature." — TouchArcade "Feed Me Oil is all about playing with physics, and having a lot of fun while you do it." — PocketGamer "Solving ecological disasters has never been so entertainingly surreal." — 148Apps, 4.5 Stars "...a wonderfully fun and challenging experience." — AppSpy, 5/5 "This is the epitome of what an iPhone game should be." — Maxim "Feed Me Oil is another superb physics puzzle game" — Apple'n'Apps "Feed Me Oil captures the best elements the best apps in its genre have to offer and adds a couple of nice touches to boot." — AppPicker, 5/5 Stars "...enjoyable for all ages and is great for those who like physics and logic puzzles." — AppAdvice "...this is a very well put together game, with many elements from other great games combined to make a fun experience" — Appolicious "...a new masterpiece" — iAppstest Feed Me Oil Highlights • A huge variety of mind-bending levels will test your mental skills. • Different ways to solve each puzzle for endless replayability. • Incredibly slick and realistic physics create oil like you've never seen. • Unique, surreal art design that looks amazing on your iPhone. • Use fans, magnets, wind, and more to beat each level. • Gift free levels to your friends and family and share your experience. • Stunning musical soundtrack that features jazz, emotive piano tracks, and more.
    Information
    Seller:Alexander Ilin
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 02, 2011
    Updated:Jul 10, 2017
    Version:2.2
    Size:75.9 MB
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up.

3. DelBoy2181

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England

Feed Me Oil HD

Featured as iPhone Game of the Week on iTunes and the number-one paid app in the US, as well as many other countries. Th…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Featured as iPhone Game of the Week on iTunes and the number-one paid app in the US, as well as many other countries. Thanks to all of our amazing fans for the incredible support!

When hunger strikes, strike oil! Welcome to a weird and wonderful place where the land is literally alive — and it’s starving! Your job is to get the oil from the broken pipe to the mouths of the strange creatures. It won’t be easy though, as you’ll need to use all sorts of fun tools, as well as your brains, to solve the puzzles.

Press Quotes
    "We can’t rave enough about how good the game looks and sounds." — SlideToPlay, 4/4

"All of this makes Feed Me Oil one of the App Store's best puzzle games." — Modojo, 5/5 Stars

"...this game is definitely fun and it's always satisfying to watch your black oil slurp its way into the mouth of a strange, big-eyed, oil-craving cartoon land-creature." — TouchArcade

"Feed Me Oil is all about playing with physics, and having a lot of fun while you do it." — PocketGamer

"Solving ecological disasters has never been so entertainingly surreal." — 148Apps, 4.5 Stars

"...a wonderfully fun and challenging experience." — AppSpy, 5/5

"This is the epitome of what an iPhone game should be." — Maxim

"Feed Me Oil is another superb physics puzzle game" — Apple'n'Apps

"Feed Me Oil captures the best elements the best apps in its genre have to offer and adds a couple of nice touches to boot." — AppPicker, 5/5 Stars

"...enjoyable for all ages and is great for those who like physics and logic puzzles." — AppAdvice

"...this is a very well put together game, with many elements from other great games combined to make a fun experience" — Appolicious

"...a new masterpiece" — iAppstest

Feed Me Oil Highlights
    • A huge variety of mind-bending levels will test your mental skills.
    • Different ways to solve each puzzle for endless replayability.
    • Intuitive touch controls that make the game a breeze to play.
    • Incredibly slick and realistic physics create oil like you've never seen.
    • Unique, surreal art design that looks amazing on your iPad.
    • Use fans, magnets, wind, and more to beat each level.
    • Gift free levels to your friends and family and share your experience.
    • Stunning musical soundtrack that features jazz, emotive piano tracks, and more.

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com.
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Family, Puzzle
    Release:Jun 02, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Bought the HD version a while back, played it a few times but then never went back to it. I guess it got boring too soon, too fast. Or maybe I was expecting more? :eek:

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    still paid... guessing it'll go free later on?

5. panama chief

panama chief Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    Appzapp confirms it and they haven't been wrong yet.

6. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Can't wait to dload this when it becomes free!
    Anyone know what the antigravity IAP is? Is it like a new game mode or something?

7. DelBoy2181

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Already free here in the UK. It'll be your turn soon ;)

8. Yeah, been wanting to get the hd version of this game. I love puzzle games!

9. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    right on, yeah I have the SD version... but didn't wanna double dip for the HD version.

Guess I'll get to bed and pick it up tomorrow... =oP

Thanks for the info and post!

10. beelzebub23

beelzebub23 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    It's bad marketing :(
    They chose a bad name for it, it actually doubles the level size because all the levels you beat are now upside down, which means the oil flow upwards and you can turn the gravity to normal (or upwards again) with a new tool.

I bought it for the iPhone version haven't regretted a bit, although it does make the game EXTRA hard.. You have been warned.

11. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Sweet, thanks for the info!
    Is the gravity tool only available after buying the IAP, or is it incorporated in other levels as well?

12. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Im shocked that its going free. Its a great game. Grab it, if you for some reason you don't have it already.

13. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Overrated imo. I really didn't find it fun and the whole game felt 'cheap'.

14. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Free Oil

Where's My Oil? Oh, yes. Now free. Rather bizarre. Thanks! Gulp. Recommended!

tA editor's review

15. Wow, just got the hd version on my new ipad! Have to say the graphics are really sharp, and I'm glad to be getting this for free. I bought the iphone version, but didn't play it too much, but this game plays so much better on an ipad. The new retina graphics on this game are very good.

I love all Chillingo games, and I always support them by buying almost all of their games. I like the fact that they make a lot of puzzle games, have a lot of dollar games, and they update their games often. I wish more companies could be like them. Thanks Chillingo for this quality game, love the hd version!

16. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    A great puzzle game and can get quite challenging.

A downside is that like lots of physics puzzlers it can get boring. (I bought it at launch and still haven't gone through all the levels)

For free a must download.

17. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    what a (older) gem. well made physics puzzler, super polished. fluid done so well like where is my water, sprinkle and the likes. top game!

18. beelzebub23

beelzebub23 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    The gravity tool isn't on the normal levels and you don't really need it since the oil flows down. It's not even present on all the upside down levels.

Think of it this way, the upside down levels are the same level you just beat just a lot harder at times. The tools are different in them as well, It's just more challenging not mainly focusing on gravity.

19. c1gar

c1gar Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Great game, I, like others here, am surprised its free. I remember when it was #1 on the app store. Makes you realise just how quick games peak and then are forgotten these days.

20. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Excuse my complete ignorance, but what does the hints IAP even do? I'm always getting hints on each level without buying the IAP. o_o