[Get Wrecked] 2v2 Arena Brawler! Need Beta Testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MrYarr, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrYarr

MrYarr Member

Nov 15, 2016
    #1 MrYarr, Nov 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016

Hello everyone!

I'm excited to share Get Wrecked, a new mobile 2v2 arena brawler game we have been working on, which is aimed to release in January 2017. The game is currently in the early beta test phase and to make the game bug free our team needs beta-testers.

How to get a download of our game:
    We have two versions of the game:

iOS: If you want to test on iOS, please register yourself to our test flight by filling out this form:
    https://getwrecked-invites.herokuapp.com/
    Once you've registered, you will receive the test flight (with install instructions) straight away. Updates will be available regularly in testflight.

Android: If you want to test on Android, you can download the latest apk here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3aAribSbxTMGNIYUdrazVJMjQ/view
    Or go to our website www.get-wrecked.com and click on “Get It On Google Play”, which will link you to the latest available build for Android.

How to join our beta test group:
    If you want to join and help us playtest, go to http://www.get-wrecked.com/ and click on the button “Enter Closed Beta On Discord”. By following the steps you’ll be added to our Discord Beta test group, where we plan frequent multiplayer sessions.

We are looking forward to you joining us!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Notes: In the trailer, there is some footage of other game modes than the 2v2 brawl mode (such as the capture points mode). These are updates we have planned for the future and are currently in development.

Must know info about our currently available game modes:

• The tutorial only introduces the controls of our game (and how to get familiar with it).
      The 2v2 AI Training mode can be played with up to 2 players, against bots, but it is not representative of the actual 2v2 player action. Join the discord to plan multiplayer sessions.
      The 2v2 mode needs to be played with 4 people in total, therefore we have the Discord group to organize matches or request matches with other beta testers & development staff.

2. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    I'm in. Just plaid the turorial, looks good

3. Xanthos

Xanthos Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    As a huge battlerite fan, I'm so up for this beta.

4. Digibear

Digibear Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I'd love a shot at this game. As a avid Battlerite player with a full time job id love to play on breaks.

5. exortaz

exortaz New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    #5 exortaz, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    Thanks for all the kind words guys! Our team is really excited about how you're receiving the game. Keep in mind we'll plan some playtest sessions in discord as we try to ramp up our concurrent playercount.

#####
    Edit:
    Everyone can now get automated TestFlight invites and no longer have to wait at http://get-wrecked.com

6. darwin890

darwin890 New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Game is awesome! This is the type of game I have been waiting for to play on my phone. Great job!!

7. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    MrYarr I'm trying to send you my email for TestFlight, but it won't let me send you a PM :(

8. MrYarr

MrYarr Member

Nov 15, 2016
    You can join our Discord and send me a PM there :) or email to [email protected]

9. darwin890

darwin890 New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Will ios players be able to play with android users?

10. MrYarr

MrYarr Member

Nov 15, 2016
    yes, it's crossplatform

11. exortaz

exortaz New Member

Nov 23, 2016
  12. MisdoW

MisdoW New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Does this game support gamepads?

13. MrYarr

MrYarr Member

Nov 15, 2016
    At the moment our game does not support gamepads.

14. MisdoW

MisdoW New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Ok, thank you. Do you know if it's somewhere on your roadmap ?

15. exortaz

exortaz New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Hopefully for public release! I'm the tech lead and will push for this feature to be added, as well as Bluestacks Xbox controller support.

16. MisdoW

MisdoW New Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Cool :) Thanks !

17. exortaz

exortaz New Member

Nov 23, 2016