PewPew 2 Boss Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by userfume, Jan 27, 2011.

1. userfume

userfume Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Hey if anyone has PewPew 2 could you help me, because I'm stuck on the chapter 1 boss level. I know I just have to keep hitting him when he's exposed but I just can't seem to stay alive. Are there any tips anyone has because I really want to unblock the other infinite modes. Thanks

2. Jyaif

Jyaif Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Male
    Independent game dev
    Paris, France
    I assume you are using the inertia of his shield to expose his weak spot, right?

If you have trouble dodging all his shots every time he explodes, you can try attracting him into a corner before shooting him. Once he explodes, hide at the opposite side of the room: there will be less projectiles to dodge.

Good luck :)

3. userfume

userfume Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Thanks! That worked!
    Now I know that you're the developer of PewPew 2 THAnK YOU SO MUCH! it truly is a seriously fantastic, swift and satisfying game. It is definitely my favourite and now most played.

Also, sorry to keep pestering - I am now stuck on the chapter 2 boss, the matador. I really don't understand what to do. Do I just keep firing at him and trying to survive all the little ships he spawns?

4. Jyaif

Jyaif Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Male
    Independent game dev
    Paris, France
    Thanks for your kind words :)

The best thing to do against the second boss is to hit him enough for him to explode, and then focus on eliminating all the minions. Once most/all of them are dead, focus again your firepower against the boss to make him explode again. Repeat until the boss is dead :D