(Unofficial) Dark Summoner Clan Recruitment Center

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by Dr. Deviation, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Dr. Deviation

Dr. Deviation Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    After a quick search, I found no other existing thread pertaining to this subject matter so... Here we go!

Use this thread to advertise and recruit summoned to your clan! Everyone is welcome!

To get the ball rolling, my clan is called V for Vendetta! Our motto is Vi Veri Veniversum Vivis Vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Clan ID: 87167270

Hope to fight alongside you ingame!

2. fluffy22998

fluffy22998 New Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Need a few more members!

I am in need of a few more clan members. We have already upgraded buildings, and tons of magic crystals for the event! Come join a clan that will crush all that oppose us!
    Clan ID: 47250052

3. Virulent

Virulent New Member

Jul 8, 2012
    Looking for more

The Plague looking for more members. Several spots available. No level requirements, no contribution requirements. Already unlocked several rewards in the latest event.

Clan ID: 43741661

4. blackarm59

blackarm59 New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Just looking for a clan with lots of crystals or the event, and with members that can help me build my low leveled team by gifting some A or A+ monsters

5. TonyMag

TonyMag New Member

Aug 16, 2012
    Covert Alliance

Clan ID: 95464481

Need Lv. 30+ covert members
    Rec. must be active

6. Ascaryllama

Ascaryllama New Member

Oct 31, 2012
    Looking for people to join my clan

Looking for a Active clan to join? Then join " THE EVOLUTION OF SIN". Must be at least level 50 and very active. Any inactive members or unsupporting members will be filtered out. This will help keep this clan strong and growing. So if you are interested in joining a clan that dosnt just add anyone and everyone msg me or send an invite to "THE EVOLUTION OF SIN". My username is Ascaryllama and user I'D is ( 2170235822 ). My clan I'D is ( 91787422 ). Thank you all!

7. wistfulreaper

wistfulreaper New Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Im having a hard time finding active members for my clan. We accept anyone as long as you are active. Please try to get on at least once a day or two. The clan is decent level but small since I had to kick so many inactive members. If interested, our clan name is endless night and our clan id is 42618308. I hope we can fight along with each other soon

8. whiteone69

whiteone69 New Member

Feb 15, 2013
    My name is Menelmacar (ID 2031142202) and I am a Lieutenant in a clan called The One (Clan ID 28658978). We are currently level 40 with 21 of 30 members as we removed a bunch of inactive and none contributing members. We are looking for daily players and do require donations so we can grow the clan's facilities.

Our facilities upgrades
    LVL 5 DEF
    LVL 6 ATK
    LVL 5 HP

9. IllicitSlayer

IllicitSlayer New Member

Jun 9, 2013
    I have been with a clan since I started the game. Unfortunately this clan is not at all what it advertized. Im looking for an active progressive clan to join that I can become a part of so we can all enhance our game play. Anyone have any available spots? Send me a message here or in game? My character name is Buttsecks

10. Rubik Tesseract

Rubik Tesseract New Member

Oct 1, 2013
    #10 Rubik Tesseract, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
    New Clan looking for Active Players!

Hello, Dark Summoners!

I am RubikTessaract, Lieutenant the new clan, "U ain't even know it."
    New Clan means we are still growing, and in need of members looking to grow with us. Clan ID: 71882249

All levels are welcome, but we ask that you are Active Players and can contribute to the Clan.

Hope to see you soon! :)

If questions, PM me in game Player ID: 2989838937

:D Clan ID: 71882249 :D

11. phantomep

phantomep New Member

Aug 10, 2013
    looking for active members!

hey Dark Summoners,

im the general for the clan "BAMF's" id:58575588

We're looking for active members. no real contribution requirements just donate something once a week so i see your still active. no other requirements

happy summoning

12. SgtCoterie

SgtCoterie New Member

Mar 11, 2014
    Looking for a new clan

Hey all!
    I'm looking for a new clan right now and was hoping this forum was still active. I am currently at level 107 I have an all AA+ undead team totaling at 226bp all maxed out. My total combat power as of right now is 224644 for the clan battles, but I am always working on that. I am a daily player and will fund no less than 100,000 gold per week (when I'm not leveling up my form it is much more).

I am a Lt in my clan but due to inactivity we are not making very good strides and I wish to put my effort into something less futile. I try to participate in most clan battles, but sometimes my work schedule interferes. I am very serious about this game and would like to be in a clan that reflects that. The clan doesn't have to be top notch or anything. I just want to be around active players who want to have some fun while trying to win.

If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]

13. Nightfire209

Nightfire209 New Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Dark Phoenix

Dark phoenix is a new but helpful clan social by nature and competitive in spirit...im looking for active players to appoint lieutenants and help build a great clan.
    I give prizes and gifts weekly and will help people with their forms. Clan Id is 26085064

NIGHTFIRE209

14. Shadow33832

Shadow33832 New Member

Jun 19, 2014
    i need a lot more members in my new Dark summoner clan so please guys join my clan if you can. Clan ID: 63442603

15. Minnow

Minnow New Member

Aug 3, 2014
    #15 Minnow, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
    Last one left in a powerful clan, please join?

Hi guys, my clan members have all become inactive and I’m the only one left. :(
    The clan is still pretty powerful so I didn’t want to disband it... I’m not looking for super powerful members or anything; my level is in the 60s and I have and Ex and AA+ monsters. I’m just looking for active players.
    If you want to join please do! Thanks~

Clan ID: 47800236
    Clan Name: Reign of Doom (may be changed)

16. bigmike01

bigmike01 New Member

Mar 14, 2015
    shackleshackers

Hello i am looking for my old clan called shackleshakers but i can find it if anyone does please tell me plz i got a new phone so i lost my profile

17. Seraph697

Seraph697 New Member

May 29, 2015
    New Guild!!

The Dark Souls is a Clan just created by someone who is new to the game: Myself! I would appreciate if new players joined but experience is welcome as well

18. Red Winkie

Red Winkie New Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Rebuilding old clan.

Looking for active clan? We help each other out! We welcome anyone with CP over 100k!
    Join Crimson Code and let us be reborn!
    LINE app required
    Clan ID :72341386

19. Agelesswarrior

Agelesswarrior New Member

Oct 3, 2016
    Seeking active clan warriors

Ty for your time
    We are seeking active players to take our clan over the top.
    Clan ID 37201638
    Grave Diggers
    My ID for questions 1607861540

Hope to battle beside you soon