Gamesworkshop/warhammer ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by oooooomonkey, Jul 19, 2011.

1. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Why are there no warhammer games on iOS? Has anyone heard any rumours of any coming out?
    I love games workshop stuff and with it being out on the ds and psp I thought it would come to iOS too.

2. NetRitual

NetRitual Well-Known Member

They are too busy trying to shaft everyone with shoddy releases and silly-high pricing!

Saying that though, i would love to see some of the Fantasy Flight games set in the warhammer/40k worlds to arrive on the iPad, such as warhammer invasion, chaos in the old world, Horus heresy, chaos marauders, space hulk death angel, and what ever else they are making.

3. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    Yeah would love a Warhammer game on IOS too I'm currently enjoying Warhammer 40K killing team the new XBLA game .

4. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Isn't Scientology involved in GW?

5. DusT_HounD

DusT_HounD Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    @Vovin:
    seriously, or are you messing with us?

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    #6 drelbs, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    There is, you just didn't look hard enough:

[​IMG]

^ Available in ZX Spectrum Elite as IAP along with a handful of excellent Jullian Gollop (remember X-Com?) games.

Lots more Speccy games that could be loaded into Spectactulator if you wanted to... ;)

EDIT: I guess you did say Warhammer games, but there are some related games on iOS via emulation. :eek: