iPhone game with good graphics?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by lailai, Feb 5, 2010.

1. lailai

lailai Active Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Like title says, what is the game with best graphics? I like plants/greenery in them..

2. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    What an original thread!

3. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

N.O.V.A. should have the best looking trees, maybe also Ravensword and in some tracks Real Racing. Avatar also has some amazing looking levels:

[​IMG]

“Good graphics” are a matter of taste. For me, Fastlane and Real Racing still offer the best racing experience, because they are really fast, followed by Asphalt 5. Galaxy on Fire has the best graphics for a space shooter. Rolando 2 for the 2.5D platforming stuff. geoDefense for the retro neon look. Broken Sword for the point and click adventure genre. Skies of Glory for the flight simulator stuff.

4. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    I agree with post above.
    I would also add here Dungeon Hunter (by Gameloft). If You like landscapes, You may enjoy Skies of Glory - WWII flight simulator with giant free-roaming areas.

[​IMG]

5. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

How good are those trees ;)

6. sokaroka

sokaroka Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    LOL epic post xD

Personally, I like retro, so I like GraalOnline Classic.

7. webdaffy

webdaffy Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
  8. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Red Conquest has some epic graphics. You can zoom in in this game, and even at maximum zoom, you don't see any pixel-edges!