iPad Eliminate [FREE Online FPS] Pulled from App Store, Servers Shutting Down 5/25 R.I.P.

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mjmoco, Oct 31, 2009.

1. spr5823

spr5823 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    is anyone else taking a long time to join a game at the "looking for opponents" screen??

2. ccperr01

ccperr01 Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    You and me both, brother. Lagged out of 3 games...lost almost 400 points.

3. ZeroTolerence

ZeroTolerence Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Keeping my gf happy
    Canada
    Maaaan.. I hate facing ihalplus.... All he does is bash and waits for his damage amp and sprays fire... I hate rifles.. They should make it have a recoil

4. Lkjz1

Lkjz1 Active Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Add scotty2hotty21 to the list of noobbashers.

All he does is jump jump around in an airborne shooting you with a rocket launcher, then hook the berserker shield and chase you. He doesn't even shoot when he has the berserker shield, and his rockets do little damage. Too bad he jumps so high that it's hard to aim for his head.

5. Lkjz1

Lkjz1 Active Member

Jan 24, 2010
    gg, zerotolerance.
    I like the way you play, using the berserker shield as a shield, not as a weapon. Too bad spr5823 kept bashing, lol.

6. ZeroTolerence

Jan 11, 2010
    Keeping my gf happy
    Canada
    I'm very disappointed on how deezknots still uses rockets and attempts to shield bash on a 1v1.. I grab it so his only option is spray and pray XD

7. ZeroTolerence

Jan 11, 2010
    Keeping my gf happy
    Canada
    Yea thanx bro! I think that's what the shield is meant to be for, unfortunately I feel like I have to go for them to get rid of it cuz I know I'll be bash to death. It's annoying but.. Sometimes u just have to attempt for shields sometimes. Few matches ago I barely won in tank vs a person shield camping. He got me 3 straight times so I just shield camped myself, bashed him and grabbed damge amp and killed him twice with it. Ended the match 4-3 "phewy!" thank goodness for his suicide lol!

What's your plus I'd?

8. TonyR

TonyR Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Apple S/O - Seville Vendor
    Austin
    Assistance

I'm level 8 with 2,000 credits and 28 Powercells. I have not upgraded or bought anything yet. I need help in knowing what's the best way to go. I like the game so far but don't want to screw it up by buying the wrong stuff right off the bat ya know. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

9. alucard999

alucard999 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Security
    Sacramento, Ca
    First post from a comp.

Lol, terror, dont worry about how disturbed the kid will be when he hits his first period, his brother has obviously been having them for quite some time, he will show him how to cope.

PVP, as usual, ur a nut, i showed my wife that picture, and she flipped out, i was laughing my ass off!

Neone been noticing a performance issue for the last few days? I have been laggy as ever, phone crashing due to the app and such. Like thats the que for me, when my phone crashes cause of the app, i know that there is something up. Please post if your having problems with lag regularly, or are having abnormally long with times to join games.

Zerotolerance, keep playing with us, dont get discouraged becuase you dont win often, you simply dont have the gear due to your rank, but u and PVP have shown tremendous improvement since we have started playing. Also you guys are not completely retarded so its cool to have you guys around, unlike 99.9% of the eliminate community.

10. sikichi

sikichi Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    日本人

11. Sinned

Sinned Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2009
    The last 10-15 Matches I Watch the First Minute in the game what all the People doing ingame. I got the invisible Shield and Look around. 90% Run At First to the berzerker. 2 of 4 Shieldcamp mostly.

I decide to don't use berzerker in 5 Matches, equal how many Skill I Lost. I Win 1 Time. The Rest was à Shieldbashing and Rocketspitting gorefest from some People .

So I decided that I go back for some days to my old System to Play. Watch out my Friends, the Tank-Devastator comes back;-)

12. JaNeetoch

JaNeetoch Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    I'm just playing for credits now, the lag makes it very tough to win and not much fun.

13. alucard999

alucard999 Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Security
    Sacramento, Ca
    Right now.

Ok seriously, mods, really gonna ban someone over an anime pic? Like i mean the general stupidity of the posts on this thread are far more offensive than that funny ass picture. There are quite a few more serious things that happen on this thread that i would assume a ban is req'd, and it never happened.

UNBAN PVP!

14. SarcasticGamer

SarcasticGamer Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    NYC
    Who is PVP? I think the banhammer is just.

15. SarcasticGamer

Jul 5, 2009
    NYC
    For the 3rd time, welcome to TA :)

16. Unreal-ity

Unreal-ity Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Awwww, bye PV. ;(
    If you hadn't made the second account you mighta negotiated something. ;(

Sadly, to not get myself banned, I must stay on topic.

Guys, do we have any information about what the "punisher mod" is? Sounds cool- maybe it's a weapon prototype modifier, kinda like Sprinter and AquaSpeed. I hope I can get it at level 50!

17. spongefile

spongefile Active Member

Jun 21, 2009
    web dev concept designer
    Helsinki, Finland
    Damn! Pvp got banned before he had the chance to tell me his Extra Special Seekrit Eliminate Tricks™ in return for screen protection advice. I suppose I'll just have to go on sucking now.

18. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    If anyone has any problems with TA rules and how they are implemented, then pleas contact the mods/admins instead of posting in the forums. No questions will be answered in the forum as it`s not practical to keep track of every thread.

And please keep your language clean. It`ll only result in more infractions/time outs.

19. SarcasticGamer

Jul 5, 2009
    NYC
    edit: redundant post

20. -RYUK-

-RYUK- Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    OMG! I had a bad day. =(
    Bogelmaster was shining blue for the whole match and marleycat22 and his fcking Lag Rail... Well I dropped 300 skill and I threw my iPod against the wall... There is no way to beat a Lag-Rail-Shield-Camp-Noob! -.-"