S.U.B. for iPhone for FREE coming this week

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by y0rsh, Sep 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody!

We want to share with you that S.U.B. Steampunk Underwater Battles is already on Apple's hands and will be out this week if everything goes right.

S.U.B. - Steampunk Underwater Battles for iPhone takes you to a fantasy underwater world where you will fight on a tournament for your survival!

This is a single player spinoff of our game S.U.B. for iPad, reviewed by TA

After listening to your feedback we decided to improve the single player experience and release it for FREE on the iPhone. We plan to keep growing the game with more content with the community's feedback and recommendations. The game is launching with a wave-type tournament game mode. There are 28 different waves to beat. Compete with your friends for the highest score in the tournament!

Reach us through:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SandstormInteractive

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/sandstormi

Email: contact [at] sandstormi [dot] com

Feel free to send us your ideas through any of the channels above. Some of our own ideas are to add new subs to play, more weapons and a new game mode (endless)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    #2 CygnetSeven, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
    I didn't see it in tonight's releases. It's about the only one I'm looking for. Good luck with your release and I hope it's soon.

Edit: And I just realized you also made Blood & Honor, which I loved! So now I am even more jazzed!

3. Hernaez

Hernaez New Member

Aug 8, 2011
    it's out!

and it's out!

You can download it from here

It's free so please try to help out with a review! We would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX