Zombieville USA guide

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by xdanleex, Jan 5, 2010.

1. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    #1 xdanleex, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    please read my guide :) this is my way of winning each levels. this guide will be able to help you get money at early stage and all the weapons quickly. enjoy!(yes i know it sucks but thats how i play and i wanted to share)

1. first get the ninja less money more better in melee (important)
    2. in the first stage, try to rack up money by staying near the end of the level and wait for the zombies to come.
    3. after getting 650, get a sledge hammer.
    4. at level 4, breeze by if you got hurt a lot and use the money to buy healing pack, if not, try to rack around 550.
    5. next level, rack about another 550 money. dont buy any guns, only the melee, buy the katana
    6. as you kill, you should see that you are killing the zombies with one or 2 hits with the katana. get 350 for the shotgun
    7. dont waste your bullets on the shotgun but save it, abuse your pistol until no more bullets while slicing the zombies with your katana
    8. max upgrade your shotgun
    9. get the beginning of the submachine gun, then soon get the chainsaw.
    10. upgrade to flamethrower
    11. get upgrades for the submachine gun to a gatling gun or the max.
    12. use your machine gun's on regular zombies, katana and shotgun on the red eyes and flame thrower and katana on white pale dudes
    13. upgrade the bazooka to the high tech
    14. use on red eyes
    15. upgrade everything else

2. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    horrible strategy!!!
    i use the clown to rack up money for the big guns and im doing fine til now (level 21)

3. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    this is my guide, feel free to add yours, im sure yours is good :) mine is a quick way. :)

4. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    best is level 41 with zombieville guy. All you do is upgrade pistol and use till round 10 then use machine gun or shotgun till 25. Then use the lazer until you run out then survive on rocketlauncher

5. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    i agree, rocketlauncher is beast