Beast Boxing 3D - Monster Fighting Action!

Fight the boxing legends of Beasthalla. Even the weird ones.

Get ready for an intense experience! This isn't me…
TouchArcade Rating:
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Fight the boxing legends of Beasthalla. Even the weird ones.

Get ready for an intense experience! This isn't meant to be played on Easy mode. Learn the ropes with Gamer mode, but don't put down the game until you've experienced a real challenge in Hardcore!

You're a secret human boxer in a beastly world. Do you have what it takes to go up against pro monster boxers and rise to the top?

You've always been a fan of the famous Beast Boxers of the world - Steve, the Fitness Skeleton, Kamander, the champion of the Pro Leagues and owner of Kamander's Dojo, and the invincible armored beast Darbech at the top of them all. One day, you find a monster costume that looks like it'll hold up to the rigors of the ring. You saved up all your cash to buy it, and you head off to the local boxing gym to take your qualifiers. The rest is Beast Boxing history...

Beast Boxing 3D has been receiving rave reviews since its launch, delighting gamers around the world with its unique character designs, graphics, animations, and gameplay. Featured by Apple under New & Noteworthy and What's Hot, Beast Boxing has defied the odds, reaching #9 in the US in Sports Games, and in the top 75 of all games in the US! With touch controls that take full advantage of iOS, there's no reason to wait! Buy Beast Boxing 3D today and support further development and updates!

STORY MODE
In Beast Boxing 3D, not only do you fight monsters to rise up the ranks, you also earn coins to upgrade your boxer by buying upgrades and powerups in the Gym. A rematch system lets you fight previously defeated characters for extra cash, and your coach, Piglas, snorts out tips to you to help you during your fights. 20 Game Center Achievements await those who are interested in a challenge!

AWESOME REVIEWS
- "I have hated every game I have downloaded but this one.", Jp123ff
- "This the best boxing game I've ever played." - Kingofkings1500
- "Beast Boxing 3D is exactly the kind of boxing game I've been waiting for." - TouchArcade
- "Fans of Punch Out clones will love Beast Boxing 3D, possibly the best looking boxing game in the App Store." - 4.5/5 stars on 148Apps!
- "Beast Boxing 3D is a phenomenally fun title to own and a definite grab for fans of classics like Punch-Out!." - 4/5 at AppSpy.com!

BEASTLY CHARACTERS
- Piglas, your Coach
- Steve the Fitness Skeleton
- Anenome, the Jerk Demon
- A Mysterious Alien Who Shows No Mercy
- ... and more!

GAMEPLAY
- 100% touch/tilt boxing action - no virtual joysticks!
- Three different difficulty modes let you enjoy the story in Casual, get some challenge in Gamer mode, or really test your skills in the hardest mode of your Beast Boxing career!
- Less pattern memorization, more freestyle boxing goodness
- Endless mode with GameCenter Leaderboards

INSPIRATION
Sure, there are other boxing games with a first person view. But have you ever fought a giant bird with ears, or a flurry-punching cyclops snake? Also, the gameplay is 100% based on touch and accelerometer controls, with no virtual joysticks! Yes, Beast Boxing takes its inspiration from many awesome fighting franchises of the past - and it incorporates those into one awesome beast boxing extravaganza!
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Sports
Release:Oct 28, 2010
Updated:Oct 09, 2012
Version:
Size:0.0
User Rating: (3)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal