reviewing on app store

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Shiatama_0, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Hi everyone

Anyone has the same problem as me, where your reviews are constantly deleted from appstore?

When i look at account and manage all my reviews are gone.

I left 1 , 3 or 5 star reviews. No "fake reviews"

For people who are reviewing for the contests here at TA, do you wait a few days before posting your review on the appstore after downloading it. I waiting until the next day and my reviews are still going to be deleted.

thanks

2. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    Check each app to see if your review is there, because sometimes you'll review and it doesn't register.

Can usually u check a day later (hit review again) to see if your review stuck!

All reviews deleted, no that hasnt happened. u can review an app right after u download it.

3. Larni

Larni Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    I've never been able to leave reviews on itunes or the App Store in all the years I've had a idevice.

I never figured it out.

4. Snozberry

Snozberry Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    For the last few months of last year my reviews suddenly stopped showing up..
    Maybe they do 3 month bans or something..
    They've been working again for a few months..
    Maybe ask to PM your review name instead of posting it for all to see.. Can't imagine apple woukd have time to verify the authenticity of every single review though.. Unless someone else tips them off by saying something like "don't trust these reviews, it's a TA contest to win an iTunes card" (I've actually seen that posted on a few games)