Universal POLYFORGE - A Symphony of Shapes, Sound and Color

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ImpactBlueStudios, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImpactBlueStudios

Jun 25, 2013
    #1 ImpactBlueStudios, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Hey guys, just wanted to showcase a small project we've been working called Polyforge.

The gameplay is super simple! A bolt of energy orbits around a shape, simply tap to launch the bolt towards the shape to strike and power up an edge. Strike all edges to forge a new shape, but strike the same edge twice and the game is over.

Much effort has been put in to ensure that the gameplay, sound design, and visuals work cohesively to provide a single mesmerizing experience.

If anyone is interested in trying out the game before it's July release, simply PM me with your apple id and I can get you set up!

And here are some more screenshots for your visual pleasure:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    very nice designs, i love all those shapes ! players will have to be very precise to play it. i can't wait to see if i am able to manage it !

3. ImpactBlueStudios

Jun 25, 2013
    Don't worry, the game will ease you into it! And you will be surprised how accurate you can be when you are focused and need to hit that one last edge to beat the level... :)

I've done a lot of testing with family and friends who were both young and old, gamer and non-gamer and I was pleasantly surprised at how good they were :eek:

4. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    This game looks and sounds stunning, reminds me a lot of Stacks or whatever it was called but a fair bit more interesting.

One thing I'd like to see though is some sort of endless mode that doesn't save your high score or whatever but doesn't interrupt your run when you fail. Would make it a lot easier to just pick up this game and completely zone out if you wanted to. But otherwise great work! :)

5. ImpactBlueStudios

Jun 25, 2013
    The game has a secret endless mode which will unlock once you have made some progress in the levels, and is very similar to what you have described :)

6. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    This is the kind of gameplay I am looking for on my iPad after a long day to unwind.
    Far too little quality titles exist today that carefuly craft such experience to absolute perfection.
    Would love to give this game a spin and leave my impressions here in this thread after a few proper sessions.
    PM is on it's way. :)

7. pronvit

pronvit New Member

Jan 15, 2016
  8. ImpactBlueStudios

Jun 25, 2013
    Hi pronvit,

aa has a similar mechanic to Polyforge, but Polyforge provides a completely different sonic, visual, and gameplay experience. Hope you'll give the game a go come release :)

9. ImpactBlueStudios

Jun 25, 2013
  10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks to take me know. Download and enjoy it now. :)