Beta testers required for sequel to popular darts app

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tarriq, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Hi

I work for a digital agency who 2 years ago released 'Darts Match', an app that received over 1 million downloads.

You can see the trailer for the original app here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbgSK259voo

We are about to release the sequel to the app which now features real-time online play, in-game chat, new venues, an expanded shop and action replays.

But before we do, we require some beta testers to try out the app and let us know of any glitches they find and to provide us with their thoughts on the game.

The more beta testers we have, the better.

If anybody is interested please can you reply and let me know what device you use and the email address you have linked to your Apple store or Google Play account.

Thank you
    Tarriq

Attached Files:

2. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    this game looks cool !! i like the soundtrack, it is like we are in a cool bar, playing in real ! Is this game an update of the previous one ?

3. Tarriq

Tarriq Active Member

Apr 25, 2016
    Although it does contain some of the features of the existing app, this is a completely separate app. I'll let you know when it is released, should be in the next few days.