Gang$tar Hints 'n Tricks

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Prozak, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Prozak

Prozak Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    #1 Prozak, Sep 17, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
    Ok I have a few tricks for this game to expand the playability of this game.

Hint 1
    Infinite RPG ammo, that is rockets.

Wen you beated the game, you have to start a new game, play through chapter 1 till you meet latisha in chapter 2. Finish her missions till you get to work for "Dilla". Continue his missions till you get the mission "Burger Banger". The objective of this mission is to blow up 4 cars with a RPG but the best part comes. Go to the parking area where you have to blow up these cars. Now you´ll see an RPG in the middle of the parking area. Just stand on the place where the weapon is and stay there. every 20 seconds your rocket ammo increases with 5 rockets. It´s up to you how long you want to stand there to have as much ammo you want. Now you can only select your RPG in this mission, other weapons are disabled so what you want to do is; Make some panic, shoot some people/blow cars till you get a wanted star. Let the cop molest you till you get arrested. Bribe the cops over (make sure you´ll have enough money) and voila, you can select all your weapons again with the RPG wich has xxxx amount of rockets. Pure mayham!

Hint 2
    Infinite Sniper ammo.

Same as hint 1, but then with the Sniper. It´s the mission in chapter 2 also where you have to kill the `rat`. You have to take the rat out with an sniper but you can perform the same trick as hint 1 with this one. The sniper is on a pile of junk.

Trick 1
    Fighting cops/pedestrians.

Go find a thug. Hit him a few times with your fist and he'll get angry. Walk behind another pedestrian (in best cases a female) and wait till the thug shoots the girl. She'll get pretty pissed and knocks the shit out of the guy. Pure fun! This also works with Gangsters against cops. Unfortunatly it doesn´t work the other way around with cops!

Trick 2
    Highway carmageddon.

Go to the highway and jack a car (I know it's difficult to jack a car on the highway but use another vehicle). The person who was in the car is now walking like a shitless moron on the highway. Wait long enough and you'll see her/him get hit by another really fast driving car. Just pure fun game mechanics!

If someone else find more tricks, please add them in this topic so everybody can enjoy them. If I posted this thread in the wrong section, please don´t delete it but transfer it to the right section.

2. hawks12thman

hawks12thman Well-Known Member

#1 - If police are chasing you and you're on the highway, always stay in the middle (between both bounds) because that's where the badges will always be sitting on the highway.

#2 - If police are chasing you and you don't manage to get enough badges, always use the highway to travel down to the docks and then go up the railroad tracks and sit there above the roads on the tracks until you are no longer wanted.

3. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I got bored after 2 days.

4. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    *in race missions,put your opponent's car into fire by shooting,then if you want,smash people as long as you want,this will not trigger the wanted level,this can also a way to earn money(from other thread)

*increase your wanted level and wait for the police officers,maybe this is hard but try and wait the police shoot you and move behind the police car,in a way that the car is between you and the police officer.then watch him shoot and explode with his car,ahahahaha

5. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    Maybe because you didn't actually spend 6.99 bucks.

6. kugi_igi

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    i know what you mean,hahahaha
    you got him there baby!
    i'm all-in,we'll never see him again in this thread for some time,hahahahaha

7. Ddyracer123

Ddyracer123 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    #7 Ddyracer123, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
    I would like to add a few things:

1. When you hide from the police in an alley or on the railroad tracks etc, if it takes too long to get rid of the wanted level, move the map around till you get rid of some of the badges witch are of course, the police. I find this useful when I want to get rid of the police faster.

2. First, pick a fight with a gunman or Gangster. Hide behind one or two cars. And let the fool shoot at them. And not you. Then back of 10 feet but still not at an angle. Make sure your in his view and your poistion horizantly intact with his. Most likely he'll stay where he is and kill himself because he didn't move away from the cars.

Edit: I'm typing on my phone and I'm an awful speller. Sorry

8. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

Me in about 4. (yes, I DID buy it legally!)

9. kugi_igi

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    good for you,you DID buy it legally
    and you count the days you played it
    hahahahahahahaha

another tip:

if you got bored on this game,delete it,at least you bought it legally
    hahahahha,just joking! piZ!!!!

real tip:

whenever you saw a medic bag(whatever you call it,haha) or bullet vest,be sure to always get it,so you would'nt have to look for it when you want to achieve the achievement involving it,hahahahha

10. Slayer_megadeth

Slayer_megadeth Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Student
    India
    Even I got bored of it, but it was after chapter 4.

11. hawks12thman

hawks12thman Well-Known Member

Actually I believe the badges are the icons you can run over to lower your wanted level, not actual police cars. That's what I thought at first too, so I decided to go near one of the badges on the map and found out it was the icon, not a car.

12. CaseyLay

CaseyLay Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    I'm not bored of it. I still like it. I've just been too busy for iDevice games or any other games for that matter. Somehow, after Chapter 4, Something happened so now I don't lose money or weapons, when I get arrested or pwned.

It brings me one step closer to getting the $1,000,000 achievement.

13. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
  14. barl

barl Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Artist, Filmmaker
    Cardiff, UK
    TRICK:

• Go down to the promenade, where the big Ferris wheel is.
    • Grab the armour - It's just before the Ferris wheel.
    • Walk back up, and you should see some gang members. Kill 'em.
    • Grab all their money and guns, kill the police, and others; everyone.
    • Soon you should have 5 stars. Keep on killin' & getting money & weapons.
    • Keep on doing this over and over, until you have loads of money and weapons.
    • You can return for armour again, once you begin to lose some of it.
    • Once you've finished your money-making & gun-wielding rampage, hide behind the Ferris wheel, and wait until all your wanted stars disappear.
    • Walk out, casually, and confident, like nothing ever happened.

15. ENERTRON

ENERTRON Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    This trick also works when you fart in a crowded elevator

16. barl

barl Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Artist, Filmmaker
    Cardiff, UK
    I'm sure it does :p