Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    And I'm sure he'd be fine if you said that. But you're the one getting all fired up because he doesn't like a game that you like.

2. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Lol what

3. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  4. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    If you said that you found iOS titles crappy, he wouldn't care. At the end of the day your opinion is your opinion and his opinion is his opinion. You're the one getting mad and calling him a troll because you disagree with his OPINION. If you still don't understand, there's nothing I can do, maybe you're not meant to understand.

6. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Ha. Lol

7. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA

Ooh, Internet drama!

*pulls out popcorn*

8. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Watch the cod vita video man. It's good

9. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Couldn't disagree more. I think it's an awesome game, in fact I can't remember a better handheld racer.

10. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Agree. I am loving the open world racers. Police chases, unlocking pro items. Ranking.. It's probably the best racing game I played in years

11. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Well I've yet to find anything good about it to be honest it seems they've just stripped out all the stuff that makes racing games appealing there's nothing to earn or strive towards.

Just curious though if the Vita version has the weather effects I've yet to notice any in game I'm starting to think they may have been cut as well.

12. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Yeah they are. It's kinda bummer but day/night time seems enough for me

13. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    I'm liking NFS. I agree that a lot of the car speed feels the same, but there are a few subtle differences with handling. I liked Burnout for PSP a lot better, but this is still pretty good. I was craving a decent car racer, and this'll fit the bill.

14. Teknikal

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Is a shame if the weather isn't there I'm sure the Vita is more than capable, the games maybe not as bad as I'm making out I have had a couple of fun races there does seem to be a lot to explore and I haven't given the online mode a trial yet.

Think I'll still pick up WRC 3 for something with a little more realism though ironically I can remember the old psp version of that (FIA WRC Rally) actually did have pretty good weather effects.

15. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    #3435 JBRUU, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
    I did. Looks like it's improved greatly since that first god-awful first trailer I saw. Might actually be an MC4 contender after all, but the player count (8? Really?) ain't looking' so nice, especially for $40. Glad I'm an iOS gamer.

16. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Glad I'm a Vita/3DS/console/pc gamer. Oh and iOS too ;)

Best of all the worlds.

17. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    It's a money issue, not a tech issue. They said the cap could be raised- it all depends on now successful the game is. Why spend more money on a server to allow 16 person multiplayer if it may not sell very well? I think it's a bit of a chicken and the egg dilemma, because the low multiplayer cap has turned some people off to it- people that would have bought it if the multiplayer had a higher cap.

18. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Good point.
    I just hope this game knocks it out of the park, because while I don't own a vita or Sony stock I would hate to see another flop or mediocre game come out. So far not many (if any) vita games have been, to my knowledge, truly "must own, this is amazing". This could be *that* game that changes it. We'll certainly see. Of course, some of this hinges on BO2's success...

19. Teknikal

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I wrote Call of Duty off as soon as I realised Nihilistic were on the job as much as I'd love to be proved wrong and it would really help the Vita a lot if I was I'm not expecting good things.

20. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Devs said if enough people buy the game they said they will increase the max player. This was mentioned on their tweeter posts long times ago. Please research before you judge... Lol