Brian McDonaugh - Professional UI Artist, 2D Asset Artist, and Animator for hire

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by RenaissanceBoy, Nov 27, 2012.

1. RenaissanceBoy

Mar 16, 2011
    #1 RenaissanceBoy, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
    If you're looking for an artist to work on revenue share, pro bono, % of profits, or whatever else you wish to call it, I must kindly ask that you look elsewhere, at this time.

My name is Brian McDonaugh, and I am a professional independent contractor specializing in 2D art, animation, and UX/UI Design for games. I have also been the current acting lead artist at Glowdot Productions (www.glowdot.com), a developer of mobile games and apps located in Santa Monica, California for the past year. I pride myself on being efficient as well as very versatile in my art styles - I can do everything from family-friendly vector art to more serious painted assets, as well as modern-and-clean graphic design. Utilizing my creativity and experience, I seek to provide those who choose to work with me with art and assets that have that little bit of flare, humor, and professionalism that makes them stand out from the competition in a positive manner. The last 4 game projects that I've worked on have been in Unity, and I'm proficient in various tools and pipelines that work with it.

You can find what I am not currently bound by NDA to show at http://www.brianmcdonaugh.com

My email is [email protected] - This is the only contact method that I respond to. Please do not PM me.

Software I'm very proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator
    Software I'm proficient in: Flash, Spine, Dreamweaver
    Software I'm familiar with: Unity, After Effects, Maya,

I consider myself a fun guy with a very wild imagination, so if you're looking to spice your game up in ways that you didn't think possible, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
    Brian McDonaugh (Renaissance Boy)

2. RenaissanceBoy

Mar 16, 2011
    I am ready to take on new projects, again.

3. RenaissanceBoy

Mar 16, 2011
    I am available to take on additional clients as of 8/12.