Name your most expected coming TBS game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MrDark, Aug 17, 2009.

?

Name your most expected coming TBS game

1. Battle for Wesnoth (promise 25 hrs gameplay with awesome graphic)

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Rouge Planet (TBS RPG with 200 maps + 200 units)

17 vote(s)
    47.2%
  3. Fallen Crusade

4 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    #1 MrDark, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
    sh*t, on the poll - the description about "Battle for Wesnoth" & "Rouge Planet" should be reverse. my bad sorry. The correct description should be the following

1. Battle for Wesnoth (TBS RPG with 200 maps + 200 units)
    screenshoot & videos: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=19976

2. Rouge Planet (promise 25 hrs gameplay with awesome graphic)
    screenshoot & videos: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=15682

3. Fallen Crusade (? you tell me)
    discussion: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=22297

2. silentdante

silentdante Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2009
    florida
    Still looking forward to rogue planet the most, it reminds me of x-com and i like the look, and now that they added commander powers and stuff it will be even better, though i hope they have good multiplayer coming.

battle for wesnoth seems almost to cluttered with things, but who knows, i would say that on 100 "want" point scale, i want rogue planet 100 points, and wesnoth 99 points, also slapshots game fallen crusade i want at about 90 points.

though the more i learn about wesnoth, i like it. i think from what i gathered in it's thread, that you summon monsters out of your hero on a city, but then the hero can move and attack too but cant summon anymore. if this is the case, then it is like Dark Wizard on the sega cd and i LOVED that game.

3. skyye06

skyye06 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    student
    Texas
    Um you know fallen crusade won't be out for a very long time if slapshot expects to be a one man team but I vote rouge planet

4. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    personally I voted "Battle for Wesnoth"
    No doubt, "Rouge Planet" will be a great game with eye candy... but 25 missions still a little bit short to me...
    "Battle for Wesnoth" talking about 200 maps with mass 200 units, plus its RPG style make it stand out from others. If one map spend me one hr to finish, then it comes with 200+ hrs gameplay, isn't it?

well, 200 hrs vs 25 hrs length... so "Battle for Wesnoth" win my vote

yea, I'll buy them both for sure when they release.

5. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    battle for wesnoth. The game just looks really polished and has so many units which is never a bad thing! Cant wait for this. Rogue planet looks ok but doesnt look as great as battle for wesnoth. And fallen crusade.....i havent seen a screnny yet!XD:cool:

6. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Dude switch the descriptions around wtf

Wesnoth ftw

7. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    read my first post... can't do poll modification after submit... except someone tell me how to do it.

8. SSquared

SSquared Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Software Developer
    Pacific Northwest
    Battle for Wesnoth for me. I've played the PC version and know I like the game. I can't say the same for the others. Though I am keeping my eye on "Rogue Planet". I had not heard of the other one, so I will need to look it up.

9. MrDark

MrDark Well-Known Member

May 3, 2009
    I have no idea about Fallen Crusade, but seems there is quite a lot postings... can anyone post some pics and vids for that one?

10. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    For now, it's just a list. Slapshot hasn't even started it, yet.

11. coolestk!d

coolestk!d Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2009
    School...
    Around
    Wesnoth, its not even close for me really. Graphics can only carry Planet so far, but Wesnoth has online and player created levels, that said I will be getting both... Fallen has a long way to go so I can't compare.