Universal Shadow Fight 2 (by Nekki)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 1, 2014.

1. deadcandance

deadcandance Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Why the damn hell can they make this a one on one fight game. He'll even over local wifi or Bluetooth. I mean fighting games are meant to be played one human against one human.

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Uh, or one human vs the computer perhaps.

3. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    U need some friends buddy

4. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    U honestly don't think this would be way better if there was a realtime vs mode? That's what I thought

5. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    I really appreciate the updates and new lands Really I do. But if you added a multiplayer this would be hands down the best fighting game available. Comon devs take this game to greatness. I have to keep playing soul caliber for any multiplayer. I mean monkey boxing has a good gamecenter real time multiplayer and your game( a real fighting game ) has squat. Focus your powers Focus your energy. Focus your time. Pull your minds together and feel the flow and listen to the outcrys of your fan and make a kick ass multiplayer. And communicate on the forum with us. Don't let this fade into obscurity and collect digital dust.

6. deadcandance

Jan 18, 2013
    Don't u love when a dev is on the boards and care about feedback Thanks guys. Oh wait. Your not on the boards

7. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    AMAZING game!

8. Rucifire

Rucifire Member

Jun 28, 2015
    I totally agree. Me and my friends fell in love with this game right away but after the first stage and the excitement of the second stage things start to slow down, you know? This game needs a multiplayer, with rewards that will keep allowing you to progress thru the game. Also, I personally think that the chances for winning an equipment prize for ascension needs to increase, as I have played it multiple times to no avail :(

GREAT GAME THO :D

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I just gave the game an hour of my time. I love it actually. I'm starting to pull off some sweet 5 combos. Then I hit a brick wall. Didn't even notice there was an energy system. Ok no problem I like the game. Let's see if there is a way to get rid of the energy. $20. Holy crap. If that price was brought down is buy it. But man that's way too high.

Billy

10. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Haha. Totally agree. 20 bucks is way too high. It's a great (and tough) game though. I just started replaying it not too long ago. It's got one of the better fighting mechanics I've seen in the AppStore. Pretty much, it's another one of those games that I've added to my play list. I kinda "make my rounds" with all these games with timers. Play for a few until the timer runs out, then go on to the next. Gone are the days of being hooked on a game and playing it until you beat it......unless your playing on consoles or PC that is.

11. Rucifire

Rucifire Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Was there any multiplayer system in the first shadow fight? I didn't have it but I heard it was on facebook.

12. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Best fighting Game on iOS.

13. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Fight 2 (by Nekki)

Error 576. Can't load the game. Anyone else with this issue after the update?

14. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    I'm able to load the game fine. Have you been loading after each update? I don't get that I have all of my weapons upgraded to level 52 plus strong enchantments. Still can't beat Titan.

If your game has used iCloud with GameCenter, you might need to simply delete the game (not thru GameCenter) and redownload. Just make sure you are backed up!

15. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Fight 2 (by Nekki)

Yeah, I'm backed up. I wrote to nekki support, if they don't answer me I'll try what you suggested. Thanks

16. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    It also can not be downloaded from the App Store at this time either.

17. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    New update.

Still unplayable because of this:

[​IMG]

18. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Anyone know when the "special edition" is hitting?

19. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA