Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    When you want to return to the main menu, I get a message saying I'll lose my current battle, even if I haven't started one yet. Will this get added on to that little stat page that shows up after you comlete a battle?

2. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    I don't believe so. You have to result in a defeat to do that. Though currently we are not rewarding anything for multiple victories so feel free to quit as you wish.

3. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    When you first load the game theres a a what's new in the title screen. If you press real quick you might miss it. But rest assured that we added the moonstones for you. We tested this extensively. But its easy to overlook.

We did explore the dragging for multiple unit selection. We still may add that as a feature. The group orders were meant to be used as easier method.

What I like to do is group units by type.

When you select a unit like archers you can command them all to form up at the back of the line.

So you could tell all your knights and dwarves or whoever to move up and guard. then tell your ranged units to go to the back. IF you let them reach the castle they will form up.

The controls can be tricky at first but they are not hard to master. Usually around middle of Frostburn, the lightbulb goes off and you just get it.

My strategy:

Focus your upgrading in your favorite unit,, Then always have a hunter you control infront of the defense formation that can slaughter enemies with specials and fill up the essence meter.

The Dwaf, unicorn and golem are perfect for this.

4. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    This is the first I've heard of this as we check if you have users and a saved game present.

We will probably offer another couple of gift and freebies in this coming update that fixes the ipod touch 4 memory issue.

5. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Reminder:

You still have time to post retina screenshots and win 10 dollar itunes giftcards.

only 3 submissions so far.

6. Garou207

Garou207 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    #506 Garou207, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  7. J.Leson

J.Leson Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2010
    #507 J.Leson, Apr 4, 2011
    Lots and lots of crashes thoughout the levels, so I'm looking forward to the new update!

Also, any chance you can increase the sensitivity of the up/down arrows, along with the attack and special buttons on the minigame levels?

You have to press the buttons dead center or they won't register...

Thanks! Great update.

8. Zullay

Zullay Member

Feb 13, 2011
    #508 Zullay, Apr 4, 2011
  9. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hey, Your right, I meant to put that in, but i've been working on ipad.

I'll get it in ASAP

thanks

10. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA

11. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore

Thanks for the reply, and the tips on the controls and unit formation. Will keep these in mind. :)

12. Wallach

Wallach New Member

May 9, 2009
    Here are my two entries for the screenshot contest!

[​IMG]

Die, bloodsuckers! I liked the variety in this one.

[​IMG]

CHARGE! Ride the rainbows to victory!

Also, just wanted to say that I feel like this is absolutely one of the best games on iOS. The level of quality - especially after the Retina update - is just fantastic. Keep up the good work!

13. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thanks you! :) These are absolutely fantastic. Worthy of been used on the website. Great job

14. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    I stuck in 3-x level HARD mode, where I need to protect golem , that I cannot progress further.
    warrior, elf, dwarf Tier 3
    unicorn, golem in Tier 2

I run out of moonstone to level my unicorn, golem.

My question: is there any other way to obtain moonstone? so far I unlock couple survival and endless mini games that doesn't gimme any stones

thanks

15. wardog1503

wardog1503 New Member

Apr 3, 2011
    hotel front office manager
    croatia
    #515 wardog1503, Apr 4, 2011
    The best way to beat 5-5 is to go for combination dwarf bomber - unicorn -wizard. Don`t build other units as they are useless for any tactic. As you mass your units, put one dwarf in front of them and attack the enemy with bombs. Ignore skeleton archers as they are weak and unicorn and wizards will deal with them with ease and gain you easy essence. When Smokey attacks, go with one dwarf towards him and bomb him as much as you can. With any luck, he will be near death when all your essence is used up and then rest of your army will finish him. Remember, your dwarf is untouchable as long as you keep throwing bombs, saving you lot of units. After the Smokey is dead, don`t attack further but instead build your army for the final push. After you begin to attack, remember to go again forward with a dwarf, go in the same line as the bone dragon and bomb it. You will do a massive damage to surrounding units, take at least a half of dragon energy and clear a way for the rest of your army to charge and finish him. After that, is`s piece of cake.
    Here are some screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    HAve you upgraded your essence meter and initial essence? Dwarf and unicorn specials are crucial for this level. It's good to keep all your heroes together and attack as one unit.

It's challenging but not impossible.

To answer your second question, we are working on implementing a way to earn moonstones in an arena challenges.

Right now there is no other way other than iap (which is completely optional). We have beat the game multiple times before submitting without any IAP.

we wanted everyone to enjoy it.

hope that helps

17. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
  18. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010

Thanks, I did upgrade once for both essence meter and initial essence. Maybe it is not enough, will get more gold and pump it up...
    Work as group?! I already did that... but select individual character is quite hard when everyone overlay each other... I had a very difficult time to manage individual while they're working as group, any suggestion?

19. bunglez

bunglez Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Tree
    UK
    I would have liked to take a more interesting screen for the contest, but unfortunately the game crashes after this screen or the next on my iPod touch 4G with latest iOS.

[​IMG]

20. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Yeah we are aware of the ipod touch bug and it seems to effect people different on different ios.

Some people report no crashing on itouch 4, some can't get past screen/campaign.

We are sorry for the inconvinience and rest assure an update it on the way soon.

PS We would love you to review the game in the UK store.