Audioshare (MUST HAVE music app)-> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

I bought this for 5 bucks, IIRC, and have never regretted it. This app makes it easy to store sounds/tracks for inter-app use, and, more importantly, is probably the easiest solution for uploading music to soundcloud/dropbox, etc.

If you ever want to get self-made music off of your device, this app is an essential tool. And it has never been free before.

2. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Cool deal. Thanks for the heads up.

3. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    #3 chris1a, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
    Yep definitely get this if you want to make your life easier shuffling audio around on your iDevice. One huge plus with this particular app is that it gives you full access to Sonoma (and the iOS general) pasteboard, allowing you to delete any file stored in any of Sonomas 12 slots, and the iOS one. It's also really handy if you wanna fast convert to different samplerates, mono/stereo, various formats.

Edit: Also saw that Auria had an Audioshare option implemented in the latest update (it'll launch Audioshare from Auria with the chosen audio), which is kinda interesting..

4. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Fantastic app - more often than not, I have this loaded in the output alot of Audiobus...

5. basil

basil Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Nice - this has officially replaced voice memos. Extremely accurate trimming. Can I use coverted files in this as text/ringtones?

6. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the information, Greyskull! Thanks for the freebie, devs.

Highly recommended! I had it already and I am using it often. You can import sound files from your iTunes/iPod library, "Open in Flick" (if you have Flick installed) and share with other iOS devices, Macs, Windows and Linux computers ON THE FLY! Wireless!

7. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Thanks for the heads up:)

8. primozz

primozz Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Ohio
    Greyskull + "MUST HAVE" = instant download :)

Thanks for the heads-up on this one!

9. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    Sad to see this gem of an app go free. Grab it while you can, guys, this is a great tool.

10. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Thanks for the compliment! And thanks to the poster (sorry,I'm in the app on my iPad and can't see who posted it previously) who mentioned Flick integration. I guess I'll install it now.

Funny...a couple days ago I said to myself "what the heck? I'll beg for promo codes on Twitter!". Thank you One Red Dog Media for Arctic Keys, and the hard working team behind "Werkbench" for an outstanding sampling app. As Red Dog Media said (to paraphrase): You won't get them if you don't try!

11. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Sounds like something I can definitely use. Thanks for the notice. :)

12. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    It hasn't. It's a one day deal. I think to encourage more developers to include the API.

13. ojtitus

ojtitus Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Canton, Ohio
    Thanks for sharing as always Greyskull. :)