Unkilled (by Madfinger)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kenan2000, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    I'm not sure if there is a thread about this game so I decided to make this thread and put some video links of the gameplay so you can see it all.It is a yet another fps game made by Madfinger,there is almost no difference between Dead Trigger 2 and Unkilled.

They've said that Unkilled is basically a greatly improved Dead Trigger 2,missions are shorter than before (energy bars...)

Here are some video links:

AppSpy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJymHz0cfNg

Official E3 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ors88td61fk

Some other video that,unfortunately,proves the fact that there are energy bars in Unkilled (it was also confirmed by the developers) you can see energy bars at 7:39 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MQ0OfqPdu0

Disappointed to see Madfinger using this,energy,route...

2. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    dead trigger clone?

3. Elsa

Elsa Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    Arendelle
    #3 Elsa, Jun 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
    I could swear the Appspy video is a parody of some sort. If that's not a comedian that represents himself as a Madfinger employee, then MF has reached the lowest point in designing games yet.

Meanwhile DT gameplay is displayed.

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    The dev is responding on the appspy video and he said this game doesn't use the same assets as DT, it's just the same art style. Between the name and the fact it looks exactly like DT, I'm gonna have to pass.

5. DantBro18

DantBro18 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Reduce, reuse, recycle as they say.

6. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I'm sorry but this just looks like Dead Ttigger 3, should've just called it that.

7. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    at least someone will enjoyed this game for sure

8. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    I enjoyed the Dead Trigger games for what they are, bite sized Zombie shooters with good production values. So more of the same in an updated manner doesn't sound bad to me.
    I don't like timers, neither like most of us. But i will reserve judgement until i play it as there are different ways to implement timers.

9. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Sucks to see a talented studio further succumb to the creation FTP garbage. Money is money but I can't imagine there is any integrity or pride in their work at this point, being that this game looks nearly identical to Dead Trigger 2. Regardless I'll try the game, and will most likely delete it within a day.

10. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    They say new... Lawl.

11. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    If I didnt knew that this is a new game I would imagine that this is an upcoming content update to DT2.

12. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Don't worry,guys.We've got plenty of other nice ios fps' if this one is going to suck like Doom classic,Mission Europa,Marathon,Bioshock,Nova 3,Modern combat 4 (screw Mc5) , neon shadow , Dead Effect, Dead Trigger 2 plus upcoming Mission Europa 2,Respite,Dead Effect 2.

13. CL1NT_B3ASTW00D

CL1NT_B3ASTW00D Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    Such a shame, Shadowgun Deadzone was a great F2P game.

14. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    I'm looking forward to "Unkilled". I love the graphics, smooth gameplay, and excellent controls that Madfinger offers in their games. That being said....this game looks more like Dead Trigger 1 to me rather than Dead Trigger 2 in terms on graphics. Hopefully it will be a good one. :)

15. Anonomation

I feel bad ragging on the game like this but this could be called Undied and have the same formula.

16. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Dead Trigger 3: Unkilled :D

I'm hoping that you don't have to upgrade a gunsmith or a smuggler like in DT 2. I hate that. :rolleyes:

17. Anonomation

I just rewatched the second video and now understand why F2P games' currency systems seem to not be concerning with developers.

I bet it goes the same with Firemonkeys. I beg the developers have more fun with the game than anyone else besides hackers. I'll wait until it releases to officially judge the game buy otherwise unless I REALLY like a game, an energy bar kills my experience.

I don't pay someone to tell me when I can play something and I sure as hell never asked someone to.

18. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Here is the gameplay. Was released on the google play store.

19. Erpiotta5

Erpiotta5 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    After this no message or info about the game.just still have energy bar for playing

20. t0panka

t0panka Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2010
    Creative Director
    Slovakia
    Is this even real world?

Madfinger said that this will be totally different gameplay and everything. After watching these gameplay videos ... are they making fun of us? This is the SAME game as DT. Graphics, gameplay, pop ups, weapons, everything even font is the same :D The only difference is that they add another f2p aspect to the game with that energy bar. Gold is still there. Those graphics looks A LOT worse than in DT2 but maybe it wasn't good android device. Still there is no progress here.

I loved all games madfinger did but this is just sad. They have SO BIG potential to do awesome games and we know they can do them but this is just sad :(