iPhone Tank Domination for iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by sarahbeara, Oct 10, 2013.

1. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    U.S. military vehicle models

The U.S. military vehicle models available in Tank Domination are now up on our website http://tankdomination.com. We have real life modern day models available in light, medium, heavy, and artillery classes - a short and random mix of names include the M4 Hermes, M1 Abrams, and the M60 A1. Let us know what you think and for those of you who are in the know about tanks... obviously, let us know if there are any models you'd like to see in the game on our forums!

Feel free to Tweet your ideas to us too: @TankDomination

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    What other tank models would you be excited for?

We've already announced the Russian, Chinese, and US tank models that will be appearing in Tank Domination. If you missed the news, check out the website http://tankdomination.com and head to the Media -> Screenshots section. But for those of you who've checked out everything we have and have ideas of other tanks we should include in the game, let us know either in this thread or on our forums!

[​IMG]

3. one.sixty.four

one.sixty.four Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    This looks %100 awesome!!! Release date?

4. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Weekly Prize Draws

The game will be out by the end of the year. Will keep you guys updated!

On the note of release dates...

We're holding Weekly Prize Draws leading up to the release of Tank Domination. Our first weekly contest is going on right now - for this easy chance to win $25 iTunes gift cards, a pair of headphones, or an iPod Touch 5, just head on over to http://tankdomination.com Be ready to tell us what you love about tanks!

[​IMG]

5. 3P1C

3P1C Member

Oct 13, 2013
    i saw you guys posting "officially at DEFCON 1"
    seems like you guys releasing prety soon? sweet

6. meopoka

meopoka New Member

Nov 18, 2013
    Tank Domination

Yes . i love games Tank Domination. Tank Domination verry nice. i love it. thank for post

7. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
  8. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    Is this out? I seems like it is, but I can't find it anywhere. I'm confused.

9. 3P1C

3P1C Member

Oct 13, 2013
    its out in russian app store, create one if u want to play ;)
    the other ones are still waiting for approval and will be out very soon

10. 3P1C

3P1C Member

Oct 13, 2013
    @sarahbeara

The game is pretty nice so far! best one in a while on app store.
    Right now ive faced 2 big peoblems in this game....:

1: the loading menu loads for a while even though i have a pretty good internet speed. People leave 90% of the time and it makes it not fair for some teams. Could you implement bots for those player that leave, so that at least they shoot even though people left their tanks. but without earning credits to those that left

2: the amount of currency and costs are well done for only first 1-5 lvl tanks...
    But, others, like the heavy tank that you get at lvl 10 take a whole lot of money for ammo and repairs (cost of tank is well balanced though).
    as a decent player who has over 70% wins i still cant keep up with costs....
    --it seems like the amount of money players receive does not increase as better and more expensive tanks get.
    and there are still plenty of bigger tanks out there...

11. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Sorry, I think you might be talking about a different game... ours isn't out yet :eek:

Speaking of which though! Our game is coming out soon and to lead up to that we're offering some cool weekly prize draws the past month and have given out a gaming mouse and headphones. The prize for the next contest draw is a 32 GB iPod Touch, and entering is pretty easy - you can see how to enter at http://tankdomination.com. There's also a lot of other info on the site like which tank models are included in the game, screen caps, map details, etc. we hope you guys take a look!

12. 3P1C

3P1C Member

Oct 13, 2013
    I dont know about you guys, but its out in russian app store lol
    not sure if you even know it...

heres a pic: http://imgur.com/zjKZuXW

im guessing they are just testing there? (russian app store only)

13. one.sixty.four

Jan 14, 2013
    minnesota
    I can't wait much longer! When is this coming to the USA?

14. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    It is released in Russia.

15. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Tank Domination out in Russia, coming soon to the US

Good catch, the game is indeed out on the Russian App Store. It's not available yet for the US but it will be very, very soon. This would explain though how we (ta-dah) already have players listed in our brand new Weekly Ratings section at http://tankdomination.com. A player's rating is the total of all damage dealt by that player in all vehicles in the current week. Hope to see some US players ranked on the site soon :cool:

As usual, thanks for the enthusiasm everybody!

16. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Russian App Store

Oh sorry I totally passed over actually answering your comment. The game was released in Russia first because our company is HQ-ed in Russia, so no it's not a test, it's the final version ;)

We're done with Weekly Prize Draws, but now that the game's US release is drawing even closer, check out the Boot Camp section of our site http://tankdomination.com - learn the difference between upgrades, power-ups, support gear, and more. There are a ton of functional and aesthetic options to customize your tank, and since Russian players are already ranked in our system players in the US will need to do some catching up! :eek:

[​IMG]

17. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Win 1000 Warbucks in the first contest of 2014!

Enter the first Tank Domination Contest of 2014 on Facebook here!
    Win 1000 Warbucks -all you have to do is take a screenshot of your tank on the battlefield, post it on Facebook, then drop us a link to your post in the comments. And that's all! Start your new year off strong. There's an example screenshot in this post.
    [​IMG]

18. 4004

4004 Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Belarus
    Lighting and shadows looked better on pre-release images. Retouching screenshots is a strange thing to do.
    Anyway, similar to Battle Supremacy.
    With A7 much more can be done, really

19. sarahbeara

sarahbeara Member

Oct 8, 2013
    LAST DAY TO ENTER: Like us on Facebook to win 700 Warbucks!

Today is the LAST DAY to enter our Tank Domination Contest to win 700 Warbucks! Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/menfpct

All you have to do is like Tank Domination on Facebook and answer the question "What is your favorite in-game tank?" Enter today! Good luck. :cool:

[​IMG]

20. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Please release this for iPhone too!

If not, I suppose we got battle supremacy and WoT... Whenever that is out?! Grr :(