Milk and Coffee is Coming - Physics puzzler with 100 levels

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CitizenTree, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CitizenTree

CitizenTree Active Member

May 20, 2011
    #1 CitizenTree, Jun 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
    Hi All,

Just wanna announce our next game 'Milk and Coffee'. Here's the video of the game. All that you see in the video is in game. The 3 person team that we are (hence CitizenTree) are quite proud of the work. Hope you enjoy the video

And here's the app store link.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-monster-invasion-viking/id441054795?mt=8

Being asking Touch Arcade to review the game but I guess they've been busy. Hope they get to it soon. But we did have a good review from AppAdvice

http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/06/quickadvice-themonsterinvasion

Anyways, I'll be posting more game play video for Milk and Coffee as we get closer to launch date. Well, that's all for now folks and thank you.

2. darioslzr

darioslzr Well-Known Member

May 31, 2011
    Good trailer! I like Milk and Coffee.... :D

3. CitizenTree

May 20, 2011
    Thx. We appreciate it :)

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Graphics look pretty good, gameplay seems nice.

5. CitizenTree

May 20, 2011
    Thx. More videos coming soon.

6. mizzytheboy

mizzytheboy Well-Known Member

May 10, 2011
    SEO and marketing at Webelinx
    Niš, Serbia
    Good luck with Milk and Coffie!! I liked what I saw.

7. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    TBH, the Monster/Viking invasion trailer looks incredibly well made, while the Milk and Coffee one looks a bit less compelling. Still, though, there's definitely some polish there. Congrats and best of luck!

8. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    These look pretty good. Was the Monster Invasion originally a flash game? B/c i think i remember playing it...but i do know it was a fun game, and if they're alike... :D. The trailer for that one was awesome though!

9. CitizenTree

May 20, 2011
    I'm glad you enjoyed the trailer. Yeah, Monster Invasion was originally a flash game. We know the original developers and we have a working relationship with them. The original game was played over 2.5 million times and we thought let's see what we can do with it on the iPhone. The game is almost exactly the same though we did re-balanced the waves of monsters and added wave intervals after some significant beta testing. The 'single tap on trap' gameplay though we preserved exactly. People that we've tested it on seem to enjoy the game. We share our little corner office space with other companies and we had to tone down asking them to test coz.....well.....the game was becoming sort of a distraction :) I think we have a good game and I hope others that have purchase the game share the same feeling about it.