MotoHeroz + MotoHeroz HD - FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Gunlock, May 15, 2012.

1. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010

MotoHeroz

Ubisoft
    #1 racing game in 76 countries ! From RedLynx, creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD! MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast ga…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    #1 racing game in 76 countries ! From RedLynx, creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD! MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game. Players race, chase, and rally their way through a brightly colored world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins. Inspired by the critically acclaimed WiiWare game MotoHeroz, named “Best WiiWare Game of the Year” by IGN and Nintendo Life! *** COOL FEATURES *** - Physics-based racing: fun gameplay with 6 vehicles in 30 exciting tracks - Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating opponents and different challenges - Fun for many: Race against your friends in asynchronous multiplayer on each track - Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other - Fully optimized: File size under 20 Mb and blazing fast load times, instant restarts - Upgrade your vehicle and acquire in-game goodies for super boosts - Gather secrets: Find all of the hidden treasures to beat the game 100% ___________________ “MotoHeroz is a remarkable achievement in track design and high score-chasing.” – Pocket Gamer “It's another downloadable delight from a developer that takes having fun very seriously indeed.” - Eurogamer “MotoHeroz is another fantastic entry in a genre that RedLynx has taken command of.” -- 148 Apps ___________________ Keep in Touch! twitter.com/redlynxgamer redlynx.com/motoheroz Get Help! redlynxgame.com/forum/ If you have any feedback, please email us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Ubisoft
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Mar 15, 2012
    Updated:Sep 25, 2013
    Version:3.0
    Size:31.4 MB
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

MotoHeroz HD

Ubisoft
    #1 racing game in 76 countries ! From RedLynx, creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD! MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast g…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    #1 racing game in 76 countries ! From RedLynx, creators of DrawRace 2 and Trials HD! MotoHeroz takes the fun, fast gameplay of a Trials style game, adds it to a frantic rally race, and delivers a fresh new kind of side-scrolling, platform racing game. Players race, chase, and rally their way through a brightly colored world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins. Inspired by the critically acclaimed WiiWare game MotoHeroz, named “Best WiiWare Game of the Year” by IGN and Nintendo Life! *** COOL FEATURES *** - Physics-based racing: fun gameplay with 6 vehicles in 30 exciting tracks - Single player fun: Unlock tracks by beating opponents and different challenges - Fun for many: Race against your friends in asynchronous multiplayer on each track - Claim the top spot: Global and Friends Leader Boards let gamers compete against each other - Fully optimized: File size under 20 Mb and blazing fast load times, instant restarts - Upgrade your vehicle and acquire in-game goodies for super boosts - Gather secrets: Find all of the hidden treasures to beat the game 100% ___________________ “MotoHeroz is a remarkable achievement in track design and high score-chasing.” – Pocket Gamer “It's another downloadable delight from a developer that takes having fun very seriously indeed.” - Eurogamer “MotoHeroz is another fantastic entry in a genre that RedLynx has taken command of.” -- 148 Apps ___________________ Keep in Touch! twitter.com/redlynxgamer redlynx.com/motoheroz Get Help! redlynxgame.com/forum/ If you have any feedback, please email us at [email protected]
    Information
    Seller:Ubisoft
    Genre:Arcade, Racing
    Release:Mar 15, 2012
    Updated:Sep 25, 2013
    Version:3.0
    Size:31.6 MB
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

The first link doesn't want to show properly, don't know why...

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Fantastic game I've enjoyed since release, and a must-get for free, especially when you have both versions available. :)

3. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

4. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Fantastic game -- even though I'm pretty bad at it.

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Been on my wishlist for long, don't know why I never picked it! thanks!

6. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    Nice.. downloading now, thank you :)

7. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    This is quite a surprise. This is one of the few games I've gladly paid for this year and have no regrets. I assume that if I get the HD version, I'll have to start over from the beginning?

8. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    this is very fun. i really like the jello physics. basically a jumpy version of 1000 heroz, though i still prefer the former. still, for free, this is a must download!

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    One of my favorite iOS games going free!

Grab it people!

10. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    What a pleasant surprise! I completely forgot about this.

11. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

1. It's an IAP fest. tA editor's review says *) that there is heavy grinding if you want to proceed without real money. People in the main thread are saying similar things (just picked up one of the recent postings).
    2. There are hidden "in between" fullscreen ads when you want to return to home screen.
    3. There is an even more bashful hidden "Get Free Cash" option, obviously you get game money by watching videos (not tested). :eek: All of that doesn't sound very serious for a normally paid game.

*)
    It seems to be a waste of time.

12. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^NO.

I finished everything purchasing only the earn double cash. And the reason i did that was to donate money coz i loved the game much. Maxed out everything in the game without purchasing anything else.

As for the ads, I dont remember any.

13. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    #13 spidey, May 16, 2012
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
    Utter nonsense about IAP, Even if you pay and upgrade the car, you still need a great run to get the 3rd star. Apart from that, will post my comment on the front page:

I have all stars/medals on all levels without shelling out a dime. The in-game currency obtained through winning stars and finding treasure chests are more than enough to gain further stars. I didn't even find it a huge challenge compared to upgrade and get all the stars. In that sense I disagree with TA about frustrating level of difficulty. Absolutely no "grinding" required here to get all stars. And if you think trying to go through a level again and again to get a perfect run, then you don't really get the concept of trials kind of games.

Red Lynx really deserves a lot of kudos for this game.

14. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Plus my comment is taken completely out of context. Grinding is required if you want to fully upgrade all the cars, but that is not required to get 3 stars on all the races, which is the main goal for me.

So yes, if you want to get absolutely every last GC achievement grinding or IAP is required, but not to get 3-stars on all levels.

15. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Still FREE!

16. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Just finished getting all the chests and stars on the last level pack :D

Awesome fun.

17. Gunlock

Gunlock Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Both versions are free again.

18. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    free again

19. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Donate money? This wasn't a free game to begin with. And, I apologize if I sound rude, but why in the hell would anyone want to donate to Ubisoft? The company behind the most crippling DRM in the history of life, the universe, and everything?

20. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wasnt exactly a donation, but more of a thank you for the great game. Also, I wanted the double earnings, which makes it a win-win.

And to a great author, thanks for all the fish!