Universal Ski Safari - (by Defiant Development)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Apr 25, 2012.

1. barryweiser

barryweiser Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    When you're tumbling down the mountain (but not actually touching the mountain), tap the screen quickly to recover in mid-air/tumble.

2. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    Will this game be getting anymore animals or levels or anything? It's so addicting! :D

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Thanks a lot... my error was that I wasnt tapping really fast. And the eagle tip did the other one. Thanks again! This game is sooo fun again :D

4. barryweiser

Mar 24, 2011
    Alight, just "beat" the game. I must say I really enjoyed it.

That being said, I want more...

Any additions/updates planned in the near future? If so, what do we have to look forward to in the next installment???

Thanks for a great game!

5. morganj

morganj Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Sorry to be quiet, we've been busy dealing with fixes (like the progression loss, which is the worst bug - sorry about that!) and the first content update. Not quite ready yet, but we'll be sure and let you know as soon as we've got a firm date for it.

6. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Cool! Thanks

7. MDavis360

MDavis360 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    Any Achievements coming?

8. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Those are really needed... and a shop... and more vehicles... and.... and.... anything to enhance this wonderful addictive game further... my favorite endless runner for sure, so many things to do

9. Samulaan

Samulaan Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Bali
    Here is whut happened. First try => Boring game, yawn... Tried playing again and BANG KAPLOW, I'm loving it.

10. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    The game is really great. I mean: was really great. Now i'm a bit bored and want an update :) i'm waitin for some changes.

11. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Adding Game Center Achievements certainly wouldn't hurt.

12. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    :D

That pretty much describes my experience with it, although I didn't find it so much boring as much as it felt repetitive. However, going back to it and giving it more of a chance, I realized there was more to it than meets the eye. And that's my only real issue with the game is that visually it needs more going on. Other than that, it's damned good fun. Hope it gets some updates. I understand the devs were probably busy with Heroes Call, but this is their only real gem in my opinion. It needs support.

13. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Completely agree with this... this is their master piece, needs to be kept alive as I find myselft playing more Madcoaster (want some new characters) or Zombie Carnaval (that upgrade tree is ingenious) than this because of the stuff to unlock... Morganj said they were working on the first content update. I hope that includes a shop (different skins for snow, Sven, "vehicles") and achievements. This game needs this, its one of the best runners around, and with that maybe the best?

14. barryweiser

Mar 24, 2011
    I agree with the earlier comments. I played this game nonstop until getting all the objectives and now it's on my last page of apps.

This game needs an update with new objectives and characters, vehicles, etc...ASAP!

15. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    morganj, please come out of radio silence and please tell us about that content update?

16. morganj

morganj Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Lots going on - update should be going into submission within the next couple of weeks. Don't want to give too much of the new stuff away until we have a date locked in though - will be towards the end of this month, we're thinking.

17. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Great to hear that! :cool: End of this month, please come sooner

18. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    End of the month nears :D

19. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Superb game. This game has very high speed. It is nice to play.

20. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Updated! And a sweet one, thanks!!!