Universal Heroes and Castles - (by Foursaken Media)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Foursaken_Media

Foursaken_Media Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

I'm not sure how feasible it will be. I mean, maybe its just me but I don't think its really bad. I know its not the most hi-rez thing in the world, but its not like mind numbing for me at least... I've added it to the list though, so I'll let you know later.

Hmmmm.... that is very strange. When you say lost all data, do you mean your levels are now locked? What about Runes, abilities, unit unlocks, etc?

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Personally I can love with a few wonky graphics and lower poly count for lotsa content updates :D

Oh and any chance of considering a few combat tweaks ;)?

3. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

We've added it to the discussion list - no promises though!

4. pylos

pylos Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    I can't look at runes etc, I select a hero which show the their levels. Then it goes to level select, showing only stage 1 unlocked and apparently all the heros have completed it. They are all highlighted at the bottom. When I hit play on stage one, the doors come in with the logo, music stops and it crashes to home screen

5. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Ugh. Ok thanks... sorry about this, not sure how it happened - we're looking into it ASAP!

6. pylos

pylos Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Thanks for the quick response :) I'll just reinstall and start again, its on an iPod 4G if it helps

7. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    The ground texture is so annoying when compared to the rest of the textures. I mean, I look at the Knight's texture and say "wow, that's a great work, indeed". I have identical thoughts for the most of the models and textures in the game but that ground just ruins my whole experience.

Thank you so much. I don't need anything fancy at all, even an upscaled texture will be enough for me.

8. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I kind of agree. To be fair, I didn't even notice it until it was brought up here, but now it's glaring. That being said, I don't spend a lot of time looking at the ground, so for me, at least, cosmetics are not a priority.

If you could fix it up without grossly inflating the file size, that would be pretty sweet. It would look amazing. But with what you have in the works for updates already, I'd say you have your priorities in order. Update sounds awesome and I wouldn't want to encourage you to stray from that kind of thinking.

9. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I just want more maps and heroes. :)

And like I said, different weapons to equip would be a nice touch alongside the runes.

10. Linx550

Linx550 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Anyone else lag when the Knight uses his thrust ability on an iPhone 4?

11. Ravensword Lover

Ravensword Lover Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    I kinda feel guilty since it was I who mentioned the terrain texture. :D

12. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    A little bit but I thought it was due to the snow level

13. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    #553 visionwebs, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    Oh hey,
    By the way I saw a level 48 in coop!

14. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

Geeze, wow :p

Oh, and here's another little teaser ;)

Attached Files:

15. Linx550

Linx550 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    That looks awesome!

16. pylos

pylos Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2012
    WTF? Is that a spider wizard/Mage?

17. Foursaken_Media

Patreon Indie

One of the Evil hero classes ;)

18. McCREE

McCREE Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Can you give us an idea of how many crystals these updated units and skins and such will cost? I think I should start saving up....

19. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Lol the floor graphics are superb compared to the IOS graal games.

Those pictures are looking really good, I need to level up all the current heroes to 50 before they come out! :eek:

Also, lasted just over 12 minutes with a 35 level engineer in solo survival... Game gave me a legendary rune too, -12% unit cost and +2hp per second. That's a good rune for the paladin I think!

Also there was a graphic glitch I found in coop where, when my ally upgraded the walls he lagged at the same time and the gate section was at least one block behind the main wall but that was only the picture, the actual physical wall was invisible in the right place.

20. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Spider Mage!!! Ahh! Looks awesome!!

Wait, so I've been saying 'Barista' all this time?! Oh, how embarassing... :eek: