<Dungeons and Golf>

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Dungol, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Dungol

Dungol Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Hey guys !

Interested in Golf? Well, you don't even have to be to try this app!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQc1jK36LwQ

The Japanese top golf game ‘Dungeons & Golf’ has finally come in GLOBAL mode.

Ready to be released into the Canadian App store this coming December, we are looking forward to many anticipated users!

* Global Tournament *

[​IMG]

This is not a common sports game you used to play with your close friends.
    You compete with players from all over the world and put your own region on the top!

* Fantastic 3D graphics & Easy Handling *

[​IMG]

Featuring the ultimate full 3D graphics which you hardly experienced with mobile games!

[​IMG]

Don't know how to play golf? That’s the last thing you need to worry about! Just tilt your device and hit the ball! The funny and ridiculous Golfys will guide you very well!

* Unique Characters & Items *

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are over 40 fantasy courses with the full 3D graphics and goals of leveling up your unique Manga style characters!
    In this fantasy world, even Bananas, Fishes and Hammers can be golf clubs! And much more special ones await you now!

Dungeons & Golf has been designed and developed by Mr. YOSHIYUKI MIYAGAWA, who was the main developer of FINAL FANTASY XI.

App will be released DECEMBER 2013 ! Keep your heads up, we've got some competitive golfing to do !

2. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Ok, I'm interested... :)

3. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    Look like this could be a great mobile golf. The things that turn me off are fish and bananas can be golf clubs, hopefully that means I can choose to always use actuall clubs

4. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This looks pretty cool, and I'm all for a fantasy themed golf game, but I really think that putting "Dungeons and..." in a game's title should be reserved for, you know, games that actually have DUNGEONS in them. Just my opinion.

5. Dungol

Dungol Member

Nov 27, 2013
    @rich_9520000 That's great to hear ! It's coming out soon so keep checking with the app store please! :D

6. Dungol

Dungol Member

Nov 27, 2013
    @workingman Of course! Actual clubs can be used, fish and bananas are just part of additional options. Thanks for your comment! :)

7. Dungol

Dungol Member

Nov 27, 2013
    That's great to hear ! It's coming out soon so keep checking with the app store please!

8. Dungol

Dungol Member

Nov 27, 2013
    The entails some of the things you'll see in the game itself! :) Thanks so much for your comment, I hope you check out this game when it's released !

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I just hope this isnt free with a crapload of IAPs, coz this looks really good.

10. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    lmao I thought there would be random battles. :p Looks pretty interesting!

Wonder what they'll come up with next, Dungeons & Billiards? :D :D :D Elves in heavy armor against flying little moogle-like creatures sinking 9 balls. Hahaha