People that hack/glitch on n.o.v.a wreck the game

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tranoz4, Feb 17, 2010.

1. tranoz4

tranoz4 Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Work at shop
    Redhill, Surrey, England
    Don't you just hate it when you are having a great game on N.O.V.A online and then a hacker joins the game and you can't kill them and they have hacks such as unlimited ammo and when they float in the air. Personally I think that gameloft should patch these so that u can finally enjoy a great online game. This is the reason that I mainly play MC sandstorm online now.

Gameloft live: ollieiskoolio

2. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    #3 Bluellama1, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
    I do hate that. My GameLoft Live ID is Bluellama1 if you want to play either game
    @CzarCastic:
    this is a bit different from the normal game discussion. Do you see people linking to the main CoD: WaW: Zombies thread when people make a thread for the best weapon? No, because they want specific posts about that specific topic.

3. tranoz4

tranoz4 Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Work at shop
    Redhill, Surrey, England
    yeah I'll play you on mcs and I will add you what's your world ranking I'm like 420

4. sk8erdude50

sk8erdude50 Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    ya, i hate it when you want to ask a specific and important question/discussion about the game, and someone tells you that you should put it in the main game thread. The thing is, for a lot of games, their main game thread will not answer your question.

5. David7

David7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    South Dakota
    Where's the potential for discussion though? I doubt anyone is going to argue hackers enhance the experience of the game...

Anyway though, I haven't played a "hacker" yet, so I'm wondering how many hackers there are.

6. Bluellama1

Bluellama1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2009
    Student
    Metro Detroit, Michigan
    Tale the number of JB devices, divide it by the potential for them to be evil pirate hackers that derive pleasure from ruining other people's fun, and you have your answer.

7. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Pretty much half of the people that play NOVA. Most of the legit players quit...

8. David7

David7 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    South Dakota
    Oh, I guess I'm super lucky. I'll try a few games to see if things have changed...

9. Cheeszandspoon

Cheeszandspoon Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2009
    lolwut
    Tarpon Springs Florida
    There really isnt any reason to complain though it happens all the time, so complaining aint gonna make it stop and the devs cant keep all hackers away. So just try to keep that frown upside down :D

10. hockeyfight

hockeyfight Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Washington
    I think this is true for all multiplayer games.