Monstergotchi - Create your monster from a million variations

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jannizzle, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Jannizzle

Jannizzle FDG Entertainment<br />Producer
    Patreon Studio

Nov 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hello fellow mobile game lovers,
    My name is Joannis and I am glad to be able to present you “Monstergotchi” my first project as FDG-Entertainment’s new producer.

[hqyoutube]LSyt66BrVxk[/hqyoutube]

In “Monstergotchi” you are the creator and master of a monster, which you lead against the forces of evil – necromancer Zaralor and his henchmen. It features a unique character creation and progression system, in which you will have the choice what the strengths and flaws of your monster are. You can combine your very own fighter from a variety of monster parts providing dozens of unique characters. For example a water damage focused melee wolf-bear-hybrid or a powerful fire mage with raven wings and a pumpkin head. The choice is yours.

[​IMG]

The game will feature five story chapters filled with numerous quests and tasks to fulfill and if you have the guts, you can always compete against other players and their creations in the arena, to improve your worldwide ranking and obtain daily rewards.
    The game will launch this winter on iOS and I hope I will see you folks around. Stay tuned and follow us via Twitter and Facebook.
    https://www.facebook.com/FDGEntertainment
    @FDG_Games

[​IMG]

2. Diverge

Diverge Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2013
    Looks interesting! Looking forward to giving it a shot. Let me know if you need beta testers :)

3. Jannizzle

Jannizzle FDG Entertainment<br />Producer
    Patreon Studio

Nov 16, 2015
    #3 Jannizzle, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
    Thanks for your interest. We might get back to you, when the beta phase begins.

4. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    When are you doing beta testing

5. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    When is this game coming out