Games From Steam/XBLA that should have an IOS pot..

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Alister, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Alister

Alister Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Philippines
    Since bastion is such an amazing success as an IOS port I was wondering what games from steam or xbla should make the transition...Here are the games I thought of so far..

1.)Mark of the Ninja--I believe it will make a very good transition to our platform(so if the gaming gods can read this I wish they could make this happen because it will be awesome)..
    2.)Torchlight--As I was looking at the previews of IBD,I cant help not to think about this game being developed for our devices..
    3.)x-com enemy unknown--I dont know if its possible but I am hopeful and it could be the thing that redeems 2k games in our eyes due to the mistake which is borderlands legends..

Well how bout you guys??:)

2. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    All of them! But if am only allowed to pick one..it would be Shadow Complex by Chair
    (look people >.> they actually make award winning games that aren't part of the Infinity Blade franchise)

3. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    It wouldn't happen and it's PSN, but Journey, Flower and maybe Flow. Pixel Junk Shooter would be kinda cool too.

4. mekanikal fiend

mekanikal fiend Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2010
    Xcom got a clone recently and it's awesome.
    It's called aliens vs humans.
    Basically the same game, with different sprites
    Got the geoscape and everything :)