BFBC2: Colored Berets?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by runformoney1110, Jan 1, 2011.

1. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    Where do you find the colored beret men? Are each of them scattered across several levels, or are all of them found whithin a level? Are they just like normal soldiers or do they have special weapons/abilities? Do some of them come in a vehicle?
    Please, any hellp would be welcome, as to where to find them, etc.
    Thanks!

2. runformoney1110

runformoney1110 Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Graphic designer
    In your closet
    #2 runformoney1110, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
    No one? At all?

3. ahandgesture

ahandgesture New Member

Jan 5, 2011
    They are scattered into levels. For example, in mission 6 at one point there are jail cells to your left in a hallway. Look into them. One of them has the purple(?) beret guy. No special anything just a hat. I haven't found the green one yet.... I think you have to do it on normal to find them.

4. armo

armo New Member

Mar 22, 2011
    green beret

To find the green beret person, you go to the last level ( Hide and Seek ), after going up the second ramp in the level and killing the 2 people inside the building, go around the building to the right and you will see him running around with an automatic shotgun. Hope i helped :D

5. armo

armo New Member

Mar 22, 2011
    blue beret

The blue beret person is in the level Night Games, you grab the sniper and kill any two enemies and your friend will shout out something. Thats when he appears in the distance and starts sniping you.