Shark Run: A Kickstarter Project

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MattGG, Jul 8, 2012.

1. MattGG

MattGG New Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Web Designer
    Texas
    Hey Guys!

My name is Matt and I am with Game Grenade and we are making a new action/arcade game called Shark Run. I have posted the project on the kickstarter website (found here) and would love to hear your feedback. Touch Arcade is a site I frequent daily and so I know how passionate you guys are about mobile games. Tell me what you think, good or bad, that way we can make the game that much better.

Thanks and talk to ya later!

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Frequent daily but first time poster? Hmmmm......OK, give you some slack.....

3. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Good luck with your project! The games art/graphics looks addicting and I cannot wait to play your game.

4. MattGG

MattGG New Member

Jun 5, 2012
    Web Designer
    Texas
    #4 MattGG, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
    Thanks!

@ bigrand1 yes I frequent the site daily and have a personal forum login but even that doesn't have many posts. Thanks for your mercy ;)

@skeletonlord thanks the artist I have is amazing. He is doing the art by hand then coloring it in Photoshop. So you could say we will have all new art nothing re used from any other game.

5. crawfordmatt80

crawfordmatt80 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Web Designer
    Texas
    this is my main log in ;) yes the other one I just created for the company. Gotta keep work and pleasure separate ;)